• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who're the least liked female cat villagers? 💞 🐱

CylieDanny

🔥The Spicy Prince🔥
Bells
Island
Fuggire
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Gei Neko is all about acceptance my goal is to have an all male cat island however I realized that I need the female cat's reactions. I love all of the cat villagers, each of them are purrfect.

I invited Kitty, because well I love her, I think she's great. But Im looking at my other cat Amiibos and seeing how they're all very popular cats (Or is Kiki underated?) and decided that I want the last two to be the female cats who have the least amount of love,

The girls no one really likes. Gei Neko accepts all, and I want to show those cats some love they deserve. If I end up wanting to keep them, well Id like them to be underated girls..

So who, in your opinion are the female cats that deserve more love, or are least liked? In opinion Kitty is probably the least liked Snooty cat. So I chose her.

Normal and Peppy wise. Who needs more love? 😊

(I refuse to look at tier lists)

Last edited:
Probably Tabby, although there was that random surge in popularity specifically because of how "ugly" people thought she was, and there was a lot of focus on her for a bit. Monique might be pretty low in popularity too.

I think Kiki is popular. People love black cats, and she has a very approachable design.

307652844_459577326136621_8373171353762581254_n.jpg

As far as the peppy cats go,I'd say that Tabby probably needs more love than the others.I think she's great but a lot of people are put off by her toothy smile and pug nose.As for normal cats,I'd say Mitzi is less loved than Kiki and Lolly.

@FaeLeaf Yep, Tabby was my first choice for peppy, I personally think thst shes presious. I love her tiger coat and her smile is really charming in my opinion.

Ironically shes my friends favorite cat villager lol
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 487345
As far as the peppy cats go,I'd say that Tabby probably needs more love than the others.I think she's great but a lot of people are put off by her toothy smile and pug nose.As for normal cats,I'd say Mitzi is less loved than Kiki and Lolly.
Not gonna lie, Im really surprised Mitzi is one of the most underated 🤔 She seems to have the design that particular people would desire. I love her blue coat, and eyes. Such a little cutie. Possibly my favorite normal cat honestly.

View attachment 487345
I actually really like Tabby because I had her in my Gamecube town as a kid. So I guess I'm less "put off" by how she looks because I'm so used to it.

I don't really care for Lolly either, but Kiki is great. Mitzi is one that I like but don't LOVE. Rosie is probably the most popular because she's cute and was also in the movie. And then there's Punchy who has a chill and approachable design.

I actually really like Tabby because I had her in my Gamecube town as a kid. So I guess I'm less "put off" by how she looks because I'm so used to it.

I don't really care for Lolly either, but Kiki is great. Mitzi is one that I like but don't LOVE. Rosie is probably the most popular because she's cute and was also in the movie. And then there's Punchy who has a chill and approachable design.
Yeah I agree, Rosie is probably the most popular cat villager. I haf her on my old island, as my partner in crime, my sneaky girl. So I have nothing but love for her ♡

Punchy is the most chill cat you'll ever see. Love his design, and when hes dashing around my island. Such a cute boyo.

Last edited:
Aww, I don’t know who the least popular would be, but I think it’s lovely that you want to show them some love!

My personal favourite female cat is Tabby. ❤️ She was one of the first five villagers I had in New Horizons (I met her on a mystery tour when you had to build the next three homes with crafted furniture), and I was so happy to run into her. She is so quirky and cute.

I think all of the normal cats are probably quite popular? At least I imagine. They’re all very sweet and friendly. I would love to know who you ended up choosing!

I love Kitty! She's very underrated. I feel like Purrl also doesn't get enough attention.

I don't know which female cat villager is the least liked, but I personally dislike Merry... Also not a fan of Monique

Aww, I don’t know who the least popular would be, but I think it’s lovely that you want to show them some love!

My personal favourite female cat is Tabby. ❤️ She was one of the first five villagers I had in New Horizons (I met her on a mystery tour when you had to build the next three homes with crafted furniture), and I was so happy to run into her. She is so quirky and cute.

I think all of the normal cats are probably quite popular? At least I imagine. They’re all very sweet and friendly. I would love to know who you ended up choosing!
Normal wise was hard, but id probably go with Mitzi since not many people talk about her!

Mitzi Kitty Tabby.

Last edited:
I guess I would say Katt, Tabby and Monique since people hate these villagers because they think they are ugly
Purrl and Kitty are really underappreciated as well but they don't really have dislikable designs like the 3 I just mentioned and I imagine people would like them more
Mitzi, Felicity and Merry are middle ground uncommon cats I don't really think they are popular nor unpopular
All other female cats(Ankha, Kiki, Lolly, Olivia, Rosie and Tangy) are popular villagers
Just my two cents but I've seen people who think Olivia is underrated but I've seen her a lot on islands and people make way more fanart of her than Mitzi, Felicity, Merry, Purrl, Kitty, Katt, Tabby and Monique so that's just my opinion I think she isn't unpopular/underrated.

My least favorite female cats are Tabby and Monique. Not to my personal tastes. As for Normal types Kiki is my least favorite but not by much. I don't hate Kiki's design. I just like Mitzi and Lolly better.

I would imagine Tabby is probably the least liked cat villager because of the patterns they used on her face. But I'd also imagine that given enough time most of us would warm up to whichever villager moved to our town/island. I know I didn't really care for Hazel when she first moved in my NL town, but she became a permanent villager over time.

Back