• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Whoa. Lose of members?

ACfan192

Bells
I remember over the summer and around October, there were usually like 34 members on..now, what, 8?

What happened here?

:p

Maybe that was around the time the Nsiders flooded here?

If it was, yeah, I think they all swam over to Nsider 2 or...whatever it's called.

Gengar said:
Maybe that was around the time the Nsiders flooded here?

If it was, yeah, I think they all swam over to Nsider 2 or...whatever it's called.
Since when are they fish?

:p

I check in occasionally to see what's up. I don't think anyone notices me here anyway.

A lot of us did move here from Nsider, and most of us moved to Nsider2.
You can find most of us there on the VC board.

I hop on TBT every once in awhile to see whats up.

Other then that I don't think I'm active at all.

I was one of those Flooders back in October!

The reason I havn't been on since October, is because I havn't been able to get my hands on a computer, because of my tight schedule, having to do with job and the likes, but my schedule shifted, so I'm open USUALLY every other weekend to come here, so hello!

(NSIDER 2 SUCKS!!!! I just hope Fierce and Zoepatrol didn't go there...*Shudder*)

Fluctuations happen. i just found out my old password and I'm sorta back now. It all happens in patterns. I mean it's an internet community, come on, does it even matter?

Back