• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Whoa. Lose of members?

ACfan192

Bells
I remember over the summer and around October, there were usually like 34 members on..now, what, 8?

What happened here?

:p

Maybe that was around the time the Nsiders flooded here?

If it was, yeah, I think they all swam over to Nsider 2 or...whatever it's called.

Gengar said:
Maybe that was around the time the Nsiders flooded here?

If it was, yeah, I think they all swam over to Nsider 2 or...whatever it's called.
Since when are they fish?

:p

You're comparing the summer, when people aren't busy, to a Saturday night now?

A lot of us did move here from Nsider, and most of us moved to Nsider2.
You can find most of us there on the VC board.

I was one of those Flooders back in October!

The reason I havn't been on since October, is because I havn't been able to get my hands on a computer, because of my tight schedule, having to do with job and the likes, but my schedule shifted, so I'm open USUALLY every other weekend to come here, so hello!

(NSIDER 2 SUCKS!!!! I just hope Fierce and Zoepatrol didn't go there...*Shudder*)

Woah there. Hi.

Fluctuations happen. i just found out my old password and I'm sorta back now. It all happens in patterns. I mean it's an internet community, come on, does it even matter?

Back