• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Who was your first camper at the campsite?

ugh....BEARDO. why?? like- why? he doesnt even have a DIY bench in his house lmao

I got... Hippeaux. And we really can't choose? I thought we would get a number of villagers in and get to decide when one came in that we wanted. =/

honestly. what a wasted opportunity. like i'd rather WAIT for kk slider than wait for a villager to move out.

Lucha the smug wrestling loving bird, could be worst, could be better. I have never have had him so least he is new to me.

I got marshal. I know he's really popular and I didn't really get all the love surrounding him in New Leaf, he seems cool though.

I've had horrible luck with villagers on the islands so I was expecting the same with the campsite, but I got Marshal! He's one of the villagers I actually wanted

My campsite will be fully built tomorrow so I'm looking forward to who might be there in a few days time :)

Mine first was this morning and it was Ken. I don't know anything about him yet. Just said hi.

I was so nervous, but I actually lucked out and got Julian! I've had him in previous towns and like him so I'm pleased.

I was so nervous, but I actually lucked out and got Julian! I've had him in previous towns and like him so I'm pleased.

I also got Julian as my first one. I didn’t care much for him and just saw him as trade material, but he has really grown on me now~

I checked this morning and got Pietro. He wouldn't be my first choice but I still think he's cute personally so I'm happy! I'm glad I didn't get an uggo :lemon:

Then the first nook mile ticket I used I found Kabuki on a bamboo island WooooOOo, I love him!

Last edited:
Back