• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

WHO THINKS ANIMAL CROSSING SWITCH WILL BE ANNOUNCED AT E3?!

is it bad that I'm hoping for a new animal crossing game to come out for the 3ds & not the switch? LOL
but if it did come out to the switch, I wont buy it so I don't really care if they're gonna announce it or no :( sorry

is it bad that I'm hoping for a new animal crossing game to come out for the 3ds & not the switch? LOL
but if it did come out to the switch, I wont buy it so I don't really care if they're gonna announce it or no :( sorry

It would be weird to get another 3DS animal crossing game with how limited the days of the 3DS are. Especially since 2 games on one console is unprecedented.

Unfortunately, there will be no other AC for the 3DS, as we already have New Leaf (the old version
and the new one with the Welcome amiibo update on it) as well as Happy Home Designer. And I doubt
that another AC for the 3DS would be a good idea, especially since a lot of fans want a new AC for the
Switch now. Besides that, I guess Nintendo is already working on a game for the Switch, so yeah...

I actually can't believe they're making us wait this long... Are there really going to be 2 Smash game releases before a single Animal Crossing (mainline) release?

I actually can't believe they're making us wait this long... Are there really going to be 2 Smash game releases before a single Animal Crossing (mainline) release?

Maybe we'll get it for November and Smash for December? Animal Crossing usually launches in/very near November, and shortly after it's announced. (NL was a bit of a fluke in that regard)

We'll just have to wait and see, sadly.

I really hope that they will say something on the E3. Even if it's just a teaser, any infos would be
great.

It would be great if they were to announce a new mainstream game, but since we just got the mobile version, I believe it might be another year yet.

I doubt it, but I do think that the mobile game could possibly be a dry run for a major game though.
I think a game that's a cross between the largeness of game cube, the decorating possibilities of hhd and the logistics of nl would be great.

I doubt it, but I do think that the mobile game could possibly be a dry run for a major game though.
I think a game that's a cross between the largeness of game cube, the decorating possibilities of hhd and the logistics of nl would be great.

The more they add the better, I just hope that they don't release it in a rush and then make you pay to have add ons. I really don't want to deal with that, although I would buy all of the packs or whatever. I honestly would rather wait for it to come out then for them to see the opportunity to charge us more after the release, kind of like what they did with Splatoon 2. Although arguably, they decided to add another feature after the release, I just think that Nintendo is getting comfortable with selling DLC for games that they could have built the material in to.

All that to say that I hope whenever they decide to announce it that they complete it to the fullest, and if anything they add something to it after a few years that is a FREE update. that would be the smartest thing for the m to do. Because after that update for new leaf it really did get more people wanting to play again and gave people to buy even more copies of the game. It was a smart move on their end. Also not to mention the amiibo cards, I really feel like those were such a good move as well, although I was hoping that the amiibo figures would do a lot better, but hey at least we got them, I guess. Another add on like that would be better than just DLC that costs money, at least amiibo are something tangible or collectible.

Pretty confident that it will be announced this year and most likely released this year too. Been half a decade since New Leaf came out, they?ve got some HD assets from Pocket Camp and it?s just the right time (Holiday 2018)

The only reason why it wouldn?t come out this year is they might not want it to compete with Smash bros

Back