• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who is your LEAST favorite villager?

skaro

Time Lady
Bells
Everyone has that one villager that they just can't stand. Which villager do you hate the most?

For me, it's Dotty. I had her in Wild World and her house was weird, her eyes creeped me out, and she annoyed me a lot.

63px-Dotty.png

I cant stand Pashmina the goat, and I really don't like Jambette but i don't think many people do lol

Bettina really pisses me off. She just seems so fake, as if everything she says isn't genuine. Like, instead of being nice I always felt that she was just mocking. Not sure why. And she's always selling me stuff I don't want.

Rasher is really pushing me though. I've been cycling for almost two hours and he just won't leave!

There are so many villagers I dislike, but still my least fave will be Chops, cause he's just hideous.

rocket. that ugly ***** stayed in my town for SEVEN MONTHS. and when she asked to move, she changed her mind. i was so FURIOUS. i'm kinda glad i started a new town, now i don't have to deal with her.

Aww poor villagers. If a villager moved in that I particularly don't like, I wouldn't hate them. Before I knew about this website I just went with the flow. But if I had to choose, it would be Samson. I was still nice to him but he never wanted to move

You think Chops is hideous? Take a look at Klaus. Disgusting little thing.

lol its neat how we all have different tastes, i have klaus in my 2nd town and cant bring myself to let him go lol

Back