• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Who is your favorite cranky wolf?

Favorite Cranky Wolf?

• Chief

Votes: 19 18.4%
  • Dobie

Votes: 26 25.2%
  • Fang

Votes: 23 22.3%
  • Lobo

Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Wolfgang

Votes: 22 21.4%

• Total voters
Tough choice between Chief and Lobo for me. Mainly because I've had both of them on my island before and haven't had the others. Ultimately decided to vote for Chief though with the current majority.

Wolfgang was in my original 6 on the GCN back in my very first town, so he's kinda the definitive one in my mind. But I also really like Fang, and Fang is the cranky wolf in my town right now. He's beautiful.

my favorite is fang, i like his more natural appearance and he has a nice house (although with the dlc now thats not really much of an issue). i also like his book reading hobby

my favorite is definitely Dobie, the cranky grandpa! Chief is also okay too but I don’t like his house interior very much. I just recently let him move out so now I have no wolf villagers, hoping to find Dobie soon!

I love both Dobie and Lobo. Lobo is my first ever wolf villager so I guess there's that attachment. I've only had Dobie in this game but he's such a cool grandpa. All wolf villagers are awesome to be honest.

This was easy for me- Wolfgang. He has been my baby since New Leaf. I love him so much.

But I also love grandpa Dobie, I have him on my island right now and he is adorable.

Wolfgang!! Mostly for nostalgia reasons, but I also like his design the most.

Chief is my favorite cranky wolf. He is one of my dream villagers, as well!

Chief the pretty boy with cleaned up lashes with his gruff voice, acting all old while in his snazzy pink sweater over his white dress shirt in his beat up house full of avente-garde music albums gives off the vibe of a man in his late 20s to early 30s going through a “quarter-life” crisis and convinced he’s already too old for everything, and I am all for it.

my favourite is, and always will be, dobie! i love his design so so much, and the idea of a cranky elderly wolf is just so... endearing to me for some reason aha. i had him on my island for a while last year and he was an absolute sweetheart to have around. definitely one of the best villagers imo!

I voted for Wolfgang due to nostalgia. Wolfgang is my older brother's favorite; he previously had him in his old GC town. I used to come over to his town to talk to his villagers and fish in his pond since my old town didn't have a pond at all. Wolfgang's home in GC was so cool, too, especially with K.K. Rock playing. It kind of sucks that they changed his default music playing from K.K. Rock after GC, but at least in NH you can replace their music playing.

My favourite cranky wolf is Wolfgang, who is currently on my island. I've never had him in AC game before so I'm really happy he's here. My next favourite would have to be Dobie. Like many people who also like Dobie, I like him because he looks elderly so it makes sense that he's a cranky

I honestly like all of them, but Lobo is my absolute favorite. I like his design, I like his phrase, etc!

Back