• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Who is Underrated?

Dotty :(
So underrated, I might take her in as my tenth villager I love her so much.
Plus her eyes turn red when she's angry :)

Lily and Agnes...also all of the alligators, I can't believe there aren't really any on the top 2 tiers of most popular villager lists

Sprinkle is a cute little penguin-lady and she says "frappe." Why doesn't anybody like her? D:
And Canberra. I like Canberra a lot, she's the only uchi I would actually go out of my way to get. c:

Sprinkle is a cute little penguin-lady and she says "frappe." Why doesn't anybody like her? D:
And Canberra. I like Canberra a lot, she's the only uchi I would actually go out of my way to get. c:

A lot actually like Sprinkle, I see Sprinkle lovers all over cycle threads

Purrl the cat! >w< she should be just as good as Lolly.

I simply adore Annalisa, however since there are so many loved normals like Molly, Lolly, Merengue etc etc. other normal villagers get ignored. Or so I feel. Oh, also because she's a frickin' anteater. People give no love to those.

And Bree is the best snooty, yet so underrated

Last edited:
I simply adore Annalisa, however since there are so many loved normals like Molly, Lolly, Merengue etc etc. other normal villagers get ignored. Or so I feel

And Bree is the best snooty, yet so underrated

THIS THIS THIS! Annalisa is soooo cute <3 And Bree is also cute...I'd want her, but I already have all my dreamies :c

Big Top haters have no soul -_- it was ridiculously hard to find him a home and idk why he's ADORABLE!

Also Bones.

Back