• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Who has inspired you the most?

Jared:3

New Horizons
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
New Horizons Token
Zipper Sakura
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Lily
Leif
Lobo
Mint
Chocolate Cake
Father's Day Carnation
Nobody for me, although the devil I like him, I want to rule the earth, I want me to be in control, I like his point of view

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was kidding about the devil, but I do want to rule the world lol sorry

pretty sure nobody wants the world ruled by an uneducated 13 year old
melanie martinez and christina grimmie

Last edited:
No one inspires me. I've never had role models in my life, or people who made me want to do something good. I do what I want because I want to I guess.

Various musicians, I think you know who they are.

Also several of my film studies teachers and professors, they are real cool dudes most of the time.

Malala Yousafzai. :) I think she's incredibly inspiring. She's lived through a lot, but she continues to help everyone as much as possible.

this is gonna sound cheesy but my parents!! my mom works so hard to teach my brother with down syndrome and get him to behave while still having a job at a university! and my dad always works his ass off 24/7 to make money to ensure we're always happy and comfortable. they raised me and my siblings well, they give us everything we need and more and they still love us unconditionally even though we're super annoying sometimes and we're never satisfied. they taught me so much. im so grateful for them :)

Back