• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Who do you hope will be back

Same here sadly... orz

I've actually found a very easy way to catch them. When the nest falls, quickly go to your item screen and equip your net. You'll notice that bees with fly around you then move farther away. When they are farther away, quickly exit out of the item screen and press the button that catches it (sorry I don't memorize where they are, but I'm sure you can figure it out;))

:rolleyes: i hope they bring back the population growing events. they were So Much fun

and a lot of stuff from pg i hope They bring back, hahaha! :D

All of the wolves, of course! Especially Freya. I also hope to see Wisp again, and maybe Gulliver as a sailor again. I think that sounds more fun than him flying around in a UFO; it makes more sense, too. Oh, and also, keep Lyle miserable!

I'd like to see a return of the police station for lost and found rather than talking to Booker at the town gate. But that's just me.

i hope everyone and every thing is back and more new ones i dont want to get bored with this game and have nothing today

Back