• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Who came to visit your home first?

My darling Nan. She gave me a skateboarding helmet, sat in my rocking chair and read a magazine then sang along with K.K. Lament and finally we played the high/low game which I lost :’)

It was Bob! So far he's been my only visitor as well, which is surprising considering I spend a reasonable amount of time in my house just chilling.

He came in while i was in my study doing some redecorating. He came in, gave me a peach, stood awkwardly in the entry way, and then left. All of those things are... very much in character for him.

Bob was also the first islander I saw cooking up a storm! Seems Bob wants to try out the update as much as we do.

After logging in and walking out of my house, Skye was walking around and approached me to invite me to her house. After leaving I headed back to mine, and not even 30 seconds in, Skye walked in. She gave me an apple.

Cube turned up at my house and have me a pear :) I was more excited than I have any right to be lol it felt kinda bizarre that a villager was in my house, even though they did the same thing in the older games.

I did notice that he wouldn't visit any of the other rooms, does anybody know what that's all about? I hope we can show them around the house like in new leaf

Zucker! (also my current favourite villager ♡)

I went in to empty out my pockets and he walked right in. He sat down and complimented my mug too! I love the new update. I always liked how in ACNL villagers could set a time to come visit you and so I've been hanging around my house for longer than usual just in hopes that someone comes visit. ^___^

Gwen! i actually entirely forgot that villagers could randomly show up so it gave me a fright when i was just trying to put up my brewster picture and suddenly she was giving me a cherry

Audie was the first to visit me yesterday! She was also the one who threw me my birthday party.

Moe showed up almost immediately after I walked into my house. He gave me a pear.

Erik showed up, gave me a rattan basket, sat down on my couch and started reading a book. Maybe he forgot he was in the wrong house? 🤔

Bunnie! She seems an appropriate first because she's the villager who's been here the longest. She pointed out we both have DIY tables, looked at all my stuff and gave me a cherry before playing a game. Which I lost. I think she cheated.

Hans came over first, almost immediately like you. And punchy asked to come over next. I really love that they added this feature.

Boots scared the crap out of me when I was in the back room, suddenly shouting, asking if I was home. So I went to the main room and he was just like "I'm coming in".

Boots is the villager I've had the least interaction with so far on my island, so that was weird haha.

Robin, my newest resident. Than Tammy asked to come over later on. A little sad that they don’t follow you anymore.

So I had just gone in to my house to our some stuff in storage, I had a handheld lantern and I wanted to see what it looked like placed, so I just threw it down. When I exited the menu to pick it up, Grizzly showed up! Poor guy couldn't go anyway though cuz the lantern was in the way :( luckily I could at least shimmy past it and talk to him. I'm glad it was Grizzly, he even came wearing something that I designed 😁

Back