• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Who came to visit your home first?

agnes visited me! we played the higher or lower card game and she gave me a sandcastle and a pear

I was heading to my kitchen/dining room to hang Brewster's photo up on the wall and Diva decided to pop in and hang out for a few minutes. Though I lover her, I'm planning to replace her sooner or later, so I'm glad she was the first to visit my house and it can be something to remember of her time on the island.

I was watching a tennis match on my juicy apple tv, and Tom came in. He gave me an orange, then left two seconds later.

mine was dobie, he came and had a little sit-down with me on the floor (and scolded me for having an empty room still.....sorry old man)

FDV5AfrUYAE_qz3.jpg

my starting uchi, Diva!! my only remaining starter so it was very full circle i almost cried

Mine was Bunnie. She gave me a pear and we played the high/low card game. I won a hanten from her. Then she commented on various pieces of furniture before leaving.

I just wish I could have gotten her to follow me so I could have shown her my other rooms!

Groucho arrived while I was redecorating. I had to wait for him to leave to finish. He gave me a cherry and we played a game of high/low card for a bathrobe :LOL:

I was so happy, the first villager I wanted when I got the game was Audie and she was the first to come check out my home :). The other who would of been perfect would have been whitney as she was my first invited villager from an island, making her my oldest island resident.

zucker, who appeared within microseconds of me entering my house. i love that lil dude.
obligatory zucker pic:
FDVHAjEVcAMsTCH.jpg

HE SAT IN THE CAT BED, I CANNOT HANDLE IT

Back