• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Who bought a red turnip today?

PKMNMasterSamus said:
Mine is outside of my house, whenever I wake up, I can water it right there.
Yeah, same here. I also bought 190 turnips, which was all I could afford at the time, as I had just bought out Nook's store.

Mino said:
PKMNMasterSamus said:
Mine is outside of my house, whenever I wake up, I can water it right there.
Yeah, same here. I also bought 190 turnips, which was all I could afford at the time, as I had just bought out Nook's store.
yeah, i was planning on planting it outside my house... but i put it outside nooks accidently while i was planting flowers >_<

did anyone besides me figure out you can "pick" and replant flowers?

I bought one and planted it near my house.

I my Japanese game, a visitor dug one up, but I couldn't remember when I bought it. Anyway, Tanuki will give me 8000 for it, but I'm saving it for Wendell. I put a design, with the date, on the ground next to the one I bought today.

PKMNMasterSamus said:
That's a lot of turnips! That must be why you were on Sow Joan's Turnips in Camp Redd.
Actually, there's a different story to that.

:p But, hey, I want to pay off those loans! I've seen how big the house can get in AC:WW, and I want it!

PKMNMasterSamus said:
My way, is...

fish,fish,fish...fish in the ocean, fish in the ocean, and fish in the ocean.
I've been doing that too, but my method brings in a little more profit. I'll still catch fish, though.

my bro bought the red turnip (grrrrr......), so i bought white turnips, or as i call them, old-skool turnips. they were 106 each, so i only bought 20.

DarthGohan1 said:
my bro bought the red turnip (grrrrr......), so i bought white turnips, or as i call them, old-skool turnips. they were 106 each, so i only bought 20.
i got 10... but not for the same reason anyone else got them. >_>

i got them for the bugs... i could care less about money.

:p

Back