Who bought a red turnip today?

PKMNMasterSamus said:
Mine is outside of my house, whenever I wake up, I can water it right there.
Yeah, same here. I also bought 190 turnips, which was all I could afford at the time, as I had just bought out Nook's store.

Mino said:
PKMNMasterSamus said:
Mine is outside of my house, whenever I wake up, I can water it right there.
Yeah, same here. I also bought 190 turnips, which was all I could afford at the time, as I had just bought out Nook's store.
yeah, i was planning on planting it outside my house... but i put it outside nooks accidently while i was planting flowers >_<

did anyone besides me figure out you can "pick" and replant flowers?

I bought one and planted it near my house.

I my Japanese game, a visitor dug one up, but I couldn't remember when I bought it. Anyway, Tanuki will give me 8000 for it, but I'm saving it for Wendell. I put a design, with the date, on the ground next to the one I bought today.

PKMNMasterSamus said:
That's a lot of turnips! That must be why you were on Sow Joan's Turnips in Camp Redd.
Actually, there's a different story to that.

:p But, hey, I want to pay off those loans! I've seen how big the house can get in AC:WW, and I want it!

PKMNMasterSamus said:
My way, is...

fish,fish,fish...fish in the ocean, fish in the ocean, and fish in the ocean.
I've been doing that too, but my method brings in a little more profit. I'll still catch fish, though.

my bro bought the red turnip (grrrrr......), so i bought white turnips, or as i call them, old-skool turnips. they were 106 each, so i only bought 20.

DarthGohan1 said:
my bro bought the red turnip (grrrrr......), so i bought white turnips, or as i call them, old-skool turnips. they were 106 each, so i only bought 20.
i got 10... but not for the same reason anyone else got them. >_>

i got them for the bugs... i could care less about money.

:p

Back