Space Whale Plush
S.S. Dolphin
Red Star Fragment
Golden Easter Egg
Enchanted Bloom
Golden Easter Egg
Red Star Fragment
AzZ9dpU.png

It seems some enchanted people have managed to appear under the tree on the last day of the Fair. 👀

Yeah I saw that when I was looking for what to unload the tickets on before it was too late. Sucks for whoever the 3rd person was since I only see those two lol.
They probably forgot to upload their character after purchasing the item. That’s the only thing I can think of.

Makes sense. I'd hope that would be it lol! I get it, the event was amazing, but life threw a mudslide at me at the worst time and I couldn't really do most of the events. Maybe things got busy on their front.

I was considering that earlier when most of everything else was already sold out, but I was like it'd be kind of weird to see my villager/avatar on display for a full week or whatever.

You can still purchase it and there are 3 left at the moment! If your character matches the enchanted forest theme, we'll put it into the banner while the theme is still up. Otherwise, if it doesn't match, we'll save it for after the event is fully closed.

Not to do away with a little of the whimsy & mystery, but I'm the spooky-clad witch up there!

Thank you Jeremy for going with my idea on the flower petals!!!! I hope they weren't too hard to cut out, it ended up looking PERFECT!!
Wondering who the other one up there is though. I think I have some idea but I'm not entirely certain 🤔

Not to do away with a little of the whimsy & mystery, but I'm the spooky-clad witch up there!

Thank you Jeremy for going with my idea on the flower petals!!!! I hope they weren't too hard to cut out, it ended up looking PERFECT!!
Wondering who the other one up there is though. I think I have some idea but I'm not entirely certain 🤔

Your rep looks so cute! The flower petals were a great choice; they look adorable! 🌸😍

I bought the 4th slot.
However after bouncing back and forth between Enchanted vs NonEnchanted.
I decided to try something for after the event.

I think we're supposed to wait for someone to contact you for pictures?
Correct me if I'm wrong please :)

Back