Who are the first three villagers moving into your town? (after the starters)

I restarted again since I wanted to unlock the bedhead hair without accidentally progressing my island a few days ahead of everyone else (did it on tutorial day), but this time I'm sticking with my island. After a bit of catch up to my previous file (Day 4). Unfortunately during my travels to the islands, I never came across a villager I really wanted so I left it up to random move-ins again.

Got Zucker, Puddles and Gladys. Not really happy about Zucker, but not much I can do about it. Puddles and Gladys are alright, though.

Jealous of everyone who got flurry and sherb! Mine aren't bad though - Cookie, Nana (who was in my NL town) and Lucky.

Flurry (first villager I saw on an island and I had her in acnl for a really long time!!!)

Jacob (saw on an island but didn't invite hmmm)

Bianca (random)

Well, I am getting Cube (my dreamie) Skye and Victoria! I couldn't be happier, and Cube just moved in today!

I got Zucker and Fauna from an island. I guess it’s a coincidence, but I saw Bubbles on an island and told her to have a nice life, but she’s my third. What the actual yuck? :mad:

Marina (found her on my free ticket island), Biskit and Pango

I got Moe, Rosie, and Dora! I can’t wait to get the campsite so I can move some dreamies in!

I got Alfonso, Fauna, and Flora! They were random so I'm pretty happy! Not the biggest fan of Alfonso but, who knows, maybe he will grow on me.

Sandy, Apple and Beau! I invited all three.

I’ve never had Sandy or Apple before so I’m excited to see what they’re like. I had Beau for quite a long time in my New Leaf Town so I don’t think I’ll keep him around for too long this time. His design was just too good to pass up tho! I think Apple will also be temporary as I don’t love her design but she can stick around for a while, who knows, I may change my mind. Really looking forward to Sandy though!

Rodeo, Gayle, and Apple!
I found Rodeo and Gayle on the ticket islands and I invited them to my island. I got Apple by random and I'm happy that I got her

I got tank and agnes at the start, and invited victoria from my free nook ticket. I'm just going with what the game is giving me so far but I think tank is my only keeper?

I got Beau, Rhonda and Sprinkles, all from island tours! No one ever leaves if I can help it, so I’m looking forward to getting to know all these cuties!

I have 4 amiibo villagers to load in, so I have one more slot for... either an super ugly villager or an octopus lol. The more I hear about people wanting to get rid of their uggos the more I want one of my very own.

My three villagers (after the starting two) are Lolly, Apple, and Clay! I actually like them all. I love Clay’s design a lot and the other two are so adorable! I’m excited to have them here, got their houses ready for construction. (*'▽'*)

My bf got Megan, the new purple bear villager on his first island tour visit. Next day later as he was building the house plots, plot 1 was Ozzie, plot 2 was AUDIE, and plot 3 was Megan. I was so jealous, how did he manage to get 2 out of the 8 new villagers in a pool of about 400 other villagers ugh but after thinking about it, I have an opportunity of inviting them to my island when they decided to move out of his so yeah
Meanwhile I got Hornsby, Sprinkle, and Flurry...

piper, prince and pekoe will be moving in tomorrow - kinda funny that all their names start with p but i’m not super in love with any of them lol. they are cute, though!

Bob, Marina and Winnie. Then Marina moved out and Zucker moved in. Apparently Octopi are attracted to my town!

Last edited:
Back