• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Who are the first three villagers moving into your town? (after the starters)

audie, gayle, and ozzie! i didn't know that the island would only show normal/peppy/lazy otherwise i would've hunted for sweet lil zucker and marina! but i love the ones that i have :')

Ozzie, Wendy and Kiki! Invited them all, very happy about Kiki. My first two were a bit disappointing, especially Diva lol

I am getting Poppy, Victoria, and Broccolo. Poppy was an invite, Victoria and Broccolo were randoms. Honestly, Victoria and Broccolo are WAY better than the options I was given for peppy and lazy at the mystery islands, so I'm happy with that.

Audie, Benedict and Gladys! Not having much dreamie luck : (

Invited June, then couldn't find anyone else I wanted even after visiting quite a few mystery islands. So...the game is giving me Anchovy and Bangle. Not bad but would rather have gotten at least one more brand new animal.

Nan, Dotty and Filbert! Met them all on mystery tours. Wouldn’t say they’re my favourites (yet, who knows!) but I’m excited for them to move in nonetheless :)

Pango, Erik and Nana.
I invited Pango and Erik but Nana was random. I kind of wish I kept searching for someone other than Pango now though.

Prince the frog, Annabelle the anteater, and Fauna the deer! All I met on the islands. I'm not ready to risk it with random move ins quite yet.

Bangle, Rhonda, and Papi. I'm not terribly excited about Bangle, but I can always make him move later on, I'm sure. -shrug-

Gala pig, Zucker octopus, and Twiggy the bird. Not my very favorites, but I like all of them. :)

Audie, Mitzi, and Papi

Edit (Cheri was my 4th villager sorry about that

Last edited:
I went to 4-5 Nook Miles Islands in the hopes of getting some good folks but each one was disappointing. So I gave up and decided to let RNG decide. I just finished the 3 houses and the new residents are Beau, Ava and Merry! I'm happy to keep Beau around but I'm not sure about the other two yet.

I got Pekoe who I invited as well as Felicity and Raddle who are random move-ins.
They're all villagers that I've never had before which makes me really excited.
I'm looking forward to meeting Pekoe and Raddle (perfect timing to get a villager wearing a face mask) but I'm not too sure about Felicity as I dislike most of the female cat villagers.

Back