Selling Whitney, the Snooty Wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternityMac

Bells
Feedback
100% (8) +
Whitney will be leaving my town on 27th October. :( I believe she is 99% original (with t-shirt being the only unoriginal thing).

Since she is one of the most popular villagers, I am looking for some bells in return. :)

If your selling her (since i believe she is tier one) then the normal prices for 99 percent is 8-15M. If your auctioning you could get more or less. I was sad when whitney moved, but fang moved in and looks like the boy version of Whitney :)3).

Last edited:
If your selling her (since i believe she is tier one) then the normal prices for 99 percent is 8-15M. If your auctioning you could get more or less. I was sad when whitney moved, but fang moved in and looks like the boy version of Whitney :)3).
Thank you for help. :) I am sad Whitney is moving out as well, it was actually my birthday wish for her to move in! :)
I'll offer 10 mill then :3
If you're still looking for her, I can 'sell' her for 7 millions - I don't want you to give me all your money. :blush:

what kind of bell offer are you looking for? i can pay and can pick her up right now!

I can pay one million for her for my son and pick her up very shortly :)

Nevermind. The person that is supposed to get cherry went offline and I don't want to void her so I'll have to retract my bid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back