• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Selling Whitney, the Snooty Wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternityMac

Bells
Feedback
100% (8) +
Whitney will be leaving my town on 27th October. :( I believe she is 99% original (with t-shirt being the only unoriginal thing).

Since she is one of the most popular villagers, I am looking for some bells in return. :)

If your selling her (since i believe she is tier one) then the normal prices for 99 percent is 8-15M. If your auctioning you could get more or less. I was sad when whitney moved, but fang moved in and looks like the boy version of Whitney :)3).

Last edited:
If your selling her (since i believe she is tier one) then the normal prices for 99 percent is 8-15M. If your auctioning you could get more or less. I was sad when whitney moved, but fang moved in and looks like the boy version of Whitney :)3).
Thank you for help. :) I am sad Whitney is moving out as well, it was actually my birthday wish for her to move in! :)
I'll offer 10 mill then :3
If you're still looking for her, I can 'sell' her for 7 millions - I don't want you to give me all your money. :blush:

I can pay one million for her for my son and pick her up very shortly :)

Nevermind. The person that is supposed to get cherry went offline and I don't want to void her so I'll have to retract my bid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back