• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Which villager were you most upset about moving?

I wish Maple hadn't left now. I didn't realise how much I liked her until after she had gone. Cheri moved in afterwards, but if I'd kept her they would have made a cute pair of cubs. Never mind :(

Marshal </3 Time travelling accident. Im trying to get him back, but so far only one villager has moved out since so the cycle will take ages.

Elmer, he was one of my besties in my first town but I lost him in my first attempt at time traveling, he was so sweet and his house is really cozy~

Diana! I had her very early in my game and lost her accidentally when I stopped playing for a week or two:( I've been trying to get her back ever since

Carmen and Truffles. I loved Carmen and Truffles was my childhood friend in City Folk. But I got Truffles back.

I stopped playing for a while. I return. Pierce was gone. I ran back home and threw an empty Pepsi bottle that he had left behind the last time he was over at the mirror hanging on the wall. I hit my knees and woke up. It was just a nightmare. Went over to Pierce's and found him gone. He moved. Easy come. Easy go, eh?

None. I really dont let my villagers leave me.. Eva!

I also refuse to TT. & I check on my game once a day at least, truth addiction.

Last edited:
A villager told me they'd heard Scoot was thinking about moving. I didn't understand the game mechanics well enough to write him a letter or something to try to stop him. Just kept waiting for him to talk to me about it...and then he was in boxes. I was really bummed and ended up playing less, and then Beau and Ruby both moved out. I stopped playing for a while. So glad that Tom didn't move while I wasn't playing.

There have also been a couple that I let go and later regretted. NANA YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART.

That said, I've gotten some great villagers through campsite move-ins that I wouldn't have otherwise met, and I've just started actively searching for dreamies, so my towns are filling up with cool villagers.

Between now and when you can get Merengue back, maybe you'll find some cool villagers in the meantime, who will keep you entertained. Good luck in any quest you undertake to get her back again!

Skye and Fauna. I lost both during times I wasn't able to play often. I wish I still had Skye instead of Freya and Fauna instead of Ankha. I'm probably never going to bother cycling them back, I wouldn't want to risk a mess up in plot resseting. :/

shari. i had no idea i could ever get so distraught about a pixel monkey ;(( she was a starter and i was beyond heartbroken when she left

... Scratch my earlier post, I just went on today after a long time and found out Sterling left my town... I'm so upset...

Kody :( He is my #1 villager, my favourite character in whole game. I was time travelling because I was breeding flowers and yep, we was in boxes when I loaded game.

I was super sad and at the same time i was sick in home so I did whole 16 villager cycle in 2 days and I got him back. And he moved to super wrong spot :x

He is in perfect spot in my town today!

The fisrt lost Daisy. She was one on my original villagers, and lost her when I stopped playing for a while. Also lost Merry. She wasn't an original villager but I just found her to be cute.

Probably Curt for me because he was one of my original villagers and I had him for almost two years:( I also had him for aaagges in WW.
Luckily I made my brother take him for me haha :p
I actually miss my lazy villagers more than I thought I would too like Pudge and Joey..

Tucker :( I wanted to keep him but when I was cycling I stupidly forgot to talk to him and he moved

Back