• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Which villager were you most upset about moving?

Miss Impossible

Bells
Okay so I've come here to vent essentially. Merengue moved out a few months ago, giving me absolutely no choice in the matter, and I was heartbroken ;-; she was adorable and so lovely! It didn't really help matters when I went on the villager tier list here and found she's pretty much universally adored by everyone, not just me D:

So which villager were you most upset about moving out? Ever had one of your favourites just suddenly pack up and leave? :c

Never had anyone move accidentally, since that's pretty rare if you don't time travel and play normally.

Hardest move for me was Kitt, since she was the normal villager I had from the start. Her house was in a terrible place though, and I let her go. But I'd decided beforehand that I'd let her move if she asked, so it wasn't that difficult.

I was disappointed to lose Kyle, he was one of my original villagers. I didn't play for a while and lost Lucky and Freya too. Definitely would have tried to keep them otherwise.

Ankha. She was at the very top of my dreamie list, and I spent like 5 month looking for her and saving up. I had some things going on so I stopped playing acnl for 8 month, and when I came back on she was gone :/ why couldn't anyone else have left?? :( I have a full dreamie town (except for ankha) so it's not like I can cycle 16 villagers to get her back.....but I can still try

Miranda moving made me really sad. She was the first villager to give me her picture and have it to me 2 more times before she left. She was one of my original 5 and I just thought she was really adorable, I made a little garden where her house was after she left

Last edited:
In my first town Sparro was one of my first villagers, he was my favorite. I was trying to get Chops to move out using a new character so when I went to talk to Sparro he had his boxes packed up. I was so upset he was moving away and I couldn't stop him. Thats why I'll forever hate Chops. I started a new town and I just got Sparro back yesterday.

I lost Muffy in a TT accident last year. I was livid, I would have restarted right then and there but I had Lolly and she was another one of my favorites. Then around Christmas once I got my own DS I restarted my town, both Muffy and Lolly moved in within the first 2 weeks of starting over :)

I managed to accidentally cycle Paula out a few days ago. Nightmare.
I'll be replacing her with Charlise tho, so looking forward to that.
See you in AC: NX, Paula!

Shep, in one of my old farm themed towns. ;~; Admittedly, it was my fault. I wasn't playing carefully enough. I'm normally really good with not having villagers move out if I don't want them to -- that was the only time it ever happened to me. I was so upset that Shep was gone, I deleted the entire town!

I lost Tia after being gone for 3 or more months. :'c I was actually pretty upset... She was my favorite villager in my whole town and she had her house right next to mine. But she did give me her picture when she left. ♥

DEENA, BBY IM SORRY COME BACK. ;-;

though i've been really upset about Bunnie moving out on me last week. ;-;

Shep left a couple weeks ago :(
I hadn't been playing much because of final exams and when I picked it up to try playing again I made a mistake when I TT'ed. I didn't even notice until the next day I played and my sister visited and pointed out that his house was gone '~'

I was lucky enough to have Julian in my town at one point. I didn't play for a few days and he left during that period. :( He was one of my favorite new additions, too.

i took a break for a while in my first town, and ankha ended up moving away. she was my first super popular (or at least she was at the time, don't know about now) villager and i was beyond happy about her randomly showing up in my campsite. that, coupled with the random move-in of Gwen right in the middle of my hybrids eventually led to me resetting the entire town.

Back