• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Which villager were you most upset about moving?

Lolly in my previous town (before I reset). She never pinged me and the day before she would move out there was either a festival or a holiday and I was unable to catch her outside so I couldn't make her change her mind.

When Poppy moved from my main town I was pretty upset (but it wasn't my fault). She showed up on Main Street once or twice and then never showed up again. I'm glad I have her in my second town though.

It was also sad to let Caroline and Carmen in my second town awhile ago but I got their pictures so they'll always be in town somewhat :p

I've only had 5 move out (that I can remember uh), and I think I was saddest about either Deli or Colton. Ed was ok, but Jambette and Quillson I don't really care for.

First Merengue moved away, and I was hurt, but then i picked up the game and found that Stitches had moved too. That was the last straw for me and I restarted my town haha

in Wakeport, Dotty! ;__; I accidentally lost her and I had a bad crying fit, though I was at an all-time low in the first place, so that just didn't help anything.
in Glitter, Ricky. I really liked him and was so bummed when I messed up and lost him, wanted to keep him around...

I remember way back when I was playing Animal Crossing on Gamecube, I stopped playing for a little bit and when I came back, Poncho was gone and I was so heartbroken. He was my favorite villager I had ever had. Never forget ; -;

Pierce, he was my favourite villager and is become really close to him, but then I lost my game for a few months. When I turned it back on he was gone! I built a little memorial where his house used to be but then...ugh...peewee moved in there.

I was really mad when Ribbot moved. He was my favorite villager (and still is). He is so awesome, and one day I went on ACNL and he had moved out, I was sad.

I accidentally lost Pietro and Julian in a TTing accident. I managed to get Julian back after diligently 16 cycles. Pietro left recently so im cycling out villagers for him too, but I gotta be careful since I don't want any of my other dreamies in town to move out too.

I very much regret allowing Mott to move away. I was okay with him moving at first, but my opinion changed. Unfortunately, my change of heart came too late as he was already in boxes when I wanted to keep him. I hope that I might reclaim him someday, but I doubt I've had 16 villagers move out since he left.

Gladys didn't even tell me she was moving. It was just like Margie from the movie. At least I got her pic. No April Fools needed!

i think i get a bit upset every time a villager moves, regardless if i do want them to move or not

Uh, Fang in ACCF days. I was time travelling lol, and I was trying to cycle villagers in a way to get my dream villagers since I was near to having them all. Nobody told me they were moving so I looked a few more days and he was just gone.

Last edited:
fang, i got him from the campsite and then he sat his house down right behind my cafe. i tried to live with it but ultimately couldn't, so i let him go. then for the first time ever, i time traveled to try and do the 16 villager cycle. i gave up at 6, quit for a few months and picked it up again to finish cycling. happy ending on this story though!

Last edited:
Back