• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Which villager is most like you?

Liquid Ocelot

dead + tired
Bells
I know the personalities are pretty limited, but they all seem to have their little quirks and styles and whatnot-

so, which villager seems like your long lost clone from another universe?

Muffy. if i could have her room I would for sure My personality is pretty close to the Uchi one And I love gothic lolita fashion.

I guess I'm a bit like the snooties, I kind kinda connect with Queenie and Purrl.

Normal villagers. I connected with Dora because her wallpaper is the library bookshelves. She's so geeky, it's cute. I'm a bookworm myself. c:

Uchi villagers mostly... I think I mostly relate to characters like Muffy and Mira...

Last edited:
I'm most like Marcie. I love the clothes she wears.
Also, I act a lot like her and normal villagers in general.

I dunno about a villager specifically. I'm most like the Uchi types, warm, kind but still blunt, quirky and extremely protective. XD

So I guess I'm most like Muffy? I dunno. I was into the punk scene growing up so I guess the black and pink motif fits me. Especially my hair! But on the other hand I don't really feel like a sheep...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm like Pietro, I'm smug and funny.
IM COCOA for CUCU Puffs!!!!

So in other words you're extremely terrifying and like to dress in gaudy clown makeup?

I think Apollo is most like me. I'm really withdrawn and moody because I have social anxiety and bipolar disorder. Then today, he told me that he has a fear of strangers, which is really similar to my anxiety disorder. It made me feel a lot closer to him.

Back