Which of your villagers would you give up?

omg if i absolutely had to..... no. i was about to say pecan, but i can't let her go..... uh.... well, i'm trading away rosie because sidney lost her chance at getting her in a cycling thread and she really wants her so i'll just say rosie uvu as for never leaving: fang! he's the only original i've got left!! ;A; (why, melba, why)

and in my second town.... i'd let fauna go because i'm not a big fan of normal villagers, even if she is really sweet. and i don't think i could ever bring myself to trade away snake. he was a random move in but i've grown so attached

In Parfait, i am trying to be less like my other town, and let villagers move out much more, unlike Azalea where only one has gone since July.
I do still want their pictures though..

In Parfait:
Tangy & Molly are staying forever, no doubts there
Tia & Marshal & Mira are most likely staying for a very long time
Timbra & Octavian Can stay for the meanwhile
Stitches im unsure of, i love him but i have him in Azalea also..
Rod & Curly can go when they ask

In Azalea:
Apple, Vesta & Willow are staying forever
I can't see myself letting Rolf or Stitches go either
Muffy can stay for the next few times she asks to go
Mitzi, Stinky, Lopez & Bluebear can go eventhough i love them, but i do need Bluebears pic still

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think I might giveaway Marshal, Merengue, Rudy and Julian. Ironically I got these villagers because I was worried about people not liking me or my town, so I quickly attained who I thought were the popular villagers. Now it seems that the popular villagers are also the ones that get the most hatred.
I now think that there will always be some people who hate your villagers, but you can't make everyone happy! :) I just want to have villagers that make me happy from now on!

Just pick villagers you like, and grow to like
Dont just join the bandwagon

I had Poppy and Beau leave my town and deeply regretted it. They were two of my favourite originals but when they asked to move I let them as I wanted to change things up a bit. Trying not to make anyone leave at the moment until I get my golden watering can, but after that I'd be happy if Tammi or Rocco left.

I'd be upset if Poncho, Walt, Robin or Lopez left (even though Robin can be rude sometimes, I like that about her). I've stopped Poncho from leaving 3-4 times now because he's the cutest little thing ever and always talks about his big muscles, haha. Tutu has been around for a while and Kyle is a cute little puppy so I'd be a bit reluctant to left them go, but the rest I'm kind of apathetic towards.

Just pick villagers you like, and grow to like
Dont just join the bandwagon

That's what I'm going to do. :blush: Unfortunately though, I let go of all the villagers that I liked, and will have to 'cycle' the 16 to get them back. Or I could reset. I'm also thinking about getting out of the AC online community so that I'm not worrying whether or not people will like me or my villagers and just relax. :)

When my brother told me I can make a villager in his town, I expected better villagers. I got villagers I never had before, but I got used to them and I kinda like em now. MY favorite is Hamlet(my profile pic) but I would have to give up Deli or Kabuki. I like them both but they're the 2 villagers I don't really see or talk to.

Phoebe, Francine, Chrissy, Mira, Agent S and (maybe) Beau can move. I love them a lot, and don't want them to move, because I've made their houses perfectly aligned. I'd have to reset house plot locations every time I receive a new villager :'c

Hmm Rosie
I love her to bits but at some point I'll probably get tired of her. lol
I could never see myself with the same villagers forever.
At some point I'd probably be ok with them all moving out.

If I got an offer of Stitches for my Zucker, Zucker would probably be leaving immediately. I loved him when he wasn't in my town, but I just like him now. I'm getting Marina soon, so I can live without my lazy octopus.

Caroline and Tipper. So glad Caroline's moving. -.- She built her house right in front of Re-Tail so she basically made me upset right away. Tipper built her house right behind my forest but I already had a snooty villager at the moment..

Last edited:
I just realized, I have every personalities in my town, but have a double uchi and peppy. The 2 peppy characters I have are cats, and I really don't want any of my cat villagers to leave... So I would be fine if either Fuchsia or Agnes leaves.

The only problem is, Fuchsia and Agnes' houses are built at a very convenient place while Felicity is built at a horrible place.

Last edited:
My entire town is full of permanent villagers.. But I think I'd be the least heartbroken if Poppy or Astrid left.. I adore both, but they're fairly easily replaced.. Astrid would be replaced with my number 1 snooty, Pecan.. And Poppy would be replaced with Tia or Celia

Amazing:
Rosie - She's a dreamie but if I had to let someone leave it would probably be her. On the bright side I'd have room for Tiffany.
Squirrel:
Puck
Spork(Crackle)

I hate them and they're not squirrels

Last edited:
Right now, I wouldn't let anyone go
but I know in the far, far, far future, I'd let probably everyone go (besides Camofrog <3) since after awhile I tire of the same faces :/

Diana and Muffy would be the only ones for a giveaway though, since I got Diana for free and Muffy at most go for 2mil which aint a lot at all, so eh

definitely Limberg, Big Top, Paula and i dont think i would be bothered about cesar or purrl going

I want all of them to stay apart from Kevin and Octavian.. Octavian has his house in an awkward place and Kevin is annoying.

I would give up Rhonda and Tammy. I've never been a fan of Rhonda but she doesn't see to want to move.
And Tammy moved in without me even knowing she existed so I think I could let her go.

I'd give up all my villagers except maybe Tangy, Cube and Coco. And maybe Poppy.

I would give up Henry and Apple. I don't really like either of them :eek:. I would consider giving up Rosie and Molly. I would never give up the rest.

Back