• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Which of the five basic fruits is the best?

Which of the five basic fruits is the best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Peaches are my personal favourite, and I do think that the concept of using the data we submit to decide what fruit should be used as a decoration for the banner is a brilliant idea, as well as being massively unique! However, it could be something even better for all we know!

Last edited:
Apple! I was ecstatic to see that apples were my native fruits in New Leaf. It has been my native fruit 3/4 times. Cherry was my native fruit in Wild World.

I don't really care about fruits and which is the "best", but I voted pear because that's my town's native fruit.

I can't believe peaches are winning because they are the "butt-fruit". Cause let's face it some people go with the peach because of this. Lol.

Peach butts are fine but... I just fine nothing really beats the simplicity and beauty of the apple. >.<

Back