• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Which of the five basic fruits is the best?

Which of the five basic fruits is the best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love the perfect apples, but the peaches look gorgeous in every season. So peaches!

I love apples so I went with them.

I think it will be used with some new avatars or something.

It's close, but I have to give basic apples a slight edge over basic cherries. Perfect cherries beat perfect apples though.

I love all the red/pink fruits but I'd have to go with Peaches

This is a hard choice aaaaa
Cherry is my choice, since I always have apples in my town and I'm sick of them
Cherry - Peach - Pear - Apple - Orange

I like the apples the best, but I don't have them, unfortunately. I did on my first town, though.
My order is Apple, Peach, Orange, Cherry, and then Pear. :)

I would do perfect apples and normal cherries, the official Nintendo town has perfect apples around there town, and then the classic animal crossing movie had normal cherries :), so i think it would be as an english teacher would say, " Very symbolic" to have those two types of fruit :)

Hope I could Help!

The peach is my favorite. I was born in Georgia (the state fruit there are peaches) so I think that's why I like them so much. :)
My list of fruit (favorite to least favorite):
1. Peach
2. Apple
3. Cherry
4. Orange
5. Pear (even though it is Cypress's local fruit!)

Back