Which NPC do you want to see as part of the Build-A-Bear collaboration?

Which NPC do you want to see as part of the Build-A-Bear collaboration?

• Other (comment below!)

Votes: 19 12.3%
  • Tom Nook

Votes: 21 13.5%
  • Isabelle

Votes: 34 21.9%
  • Timmy & Tommy

Votes: 22 14.2%
  • Blathers & Celeste

Votes: 92 59.4%
  • Orville & Wilbur

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Kicks

Votes: 28 18.1%
  • K.K. Slider

Votes: 25 16.1%
  • Pascal

Votes: 26 16.8%
  • Daisy Mae

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Mabel & Sable & Label

Votes: 33 21.3%
  • Flick & CJ

Votes: 28 18.1%
  • Redd

Votes: 26 16.8%
  • Gulliver

Votes: 13 8.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i’m literally begging for a celeste plushie but i’d do anything for one of pascal, blathers, kicks, rover and dr. shrunk as well!

i'd love to see a blathers/celeste set mostly for my girlfriend's sake since she loves celeste. she already has a very good looking/well-made bootleg celeste plush, but i know she'd lose her mind if build-a-bear released a version too. i'm personally not interested in or attached to any of the NPCs, but i think i could potentially be tempted by celeste, redd, pascal and/or daisy-mae depending on the cost. unfortunately, i do think what's most likely is that we get the same isabelle/nook family/kk slider combo we always get. if they only do NPCs, there might be more choices and a greater chance of other NPCs, but i guess we'll have to see.

Celeste and Blathers, or CJ and Flick are the pairs I would like to see. Most others already have plush (I know Celeste and Blathers do too, but none since the AC movie)

celeste is my favorite character in the whole series, i'm begging for her. blathers is also super cool, i would love to have both of them. honestly anyone except isabelle or tom nook, they already get plenty of merchandise, make someone new. :rolleyes:

This one was easy!
Celeste and Blathers would be great as I could have them side by side together, but honestly I would just have Celeste if I had to choose only one.
I would also want Flick (not Cj) because his design is perfect! Hopefully his net can be an accessory!
Finally, I would want Redd because I love foxes and Redd is one of my fav NPCs

Celeste would be my top pick with K.K. Slider being a close second.

Also really not going to happen but I also think Harvey would be a really fun plush 😆

Back