which normal villager should i move out?

which one?

• daisy

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • flurry

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • nana

Votes: 23 60.5%
  • lolly

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters

jiny

( ´ ▽ ` ).。o♡
Bells
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Leif
Leif
Leif
Leif
Leif
i realized i have 4 normal villagers D: i really wanna move one of them out so i can get a jock villager

I guess it depends on what you're looking for.

If it's their interior/exterior of their home and also if one of their homes is more cluttered with stuff you regret gifting to them.
Or their designs and which ones you feel strongest or most undecided against getting rid of.

personally my least fave out of those is nana, but who you move out depends on who you think you're closest to and who you think you'd miss the most!

If it helps, what’s your distribution of hobbies? Nana and Daisy are education, Lolly is music, and Flurry is nature. Based on that alone I’d say Nana or Daisy since they’re repeats.

I also was thinking between Nana and Daisy since they have the same hobby. I've never had Daisy, but I've had Nana in both New Leaf and New Horizons, and she's such a sweet girl. She's one that moved out before I got her picture and I kind of regret it, but I had too many normal villagers as well. That's why I settled on voting for Daisy.

Last edited:
Nana or Daisy. I just find that there are much more interesting normal villagers than them.

Definately not Daisy.

I chose Flurry because I haven't had any time with her. :)

I had to vote Daisy. She's cute, but not very interesting, in my opinion. Goldie has a similar design, the same personality, and is automatically better than Daisy because her name is a pun. (Goldie = Golden Retriever)

Are you looking for a specific jock villager?

honestly, it all depends on who you’re okay with having move out; personally, i would go with nana as she’s my least favourite of your options but it’s 100% up to you! good luck. :)

Out of those 4, I picked Nana just because I have never being a fan of the monkeys.

But it's really up to you and what you prefer XD

Back