Which new potion collectible is your favorite?

Favorite new portion collectable?

• Total voters
Blue 100% for me. The shade feels more unique and I want to match it with my blue pansies.

Glad to see people are having a red vs pink debate in here though, I considered starting one. The potion in question reads very much as red to me, to the point I can't even imagine how it could be pink.

The Blue Rosewater Potion is my favorite! I love the shades and I think it works really well with the existing potions—the Eerie Star Potion is kind of turquoise, and so having a deeper, cooler blue would be super cool. Honestly though, my main reason is my association of blue roses with the Code: Realize games, which I absolutely adore. ;v; Since a lot of the aesthetics I make on here are already C:R inspired, I can definitely see myself getting a ton of use out of it in lineups.

I do still really like the regular Rosewater Potion too though! It would definitely soothe my heart until I'm able to get a Love Potion, and the small touch of green with the leaves complements it beautifully.
As for the pink/red debate, it looks totally pink to me.

The Blue Rosewater Potion is definitely my favorite. Blue is my favorite color and this deeper blue is my favorite shade. It looks exactly the way I would want a blue potion to look.

I do like the regular Rosewater Potion as well and I really hope we get both. I see it as a coral pink, somewhere between the brighter pink of the Love Potion and the true red of the Bloodshot Potion. I'm not really a pink person, but I think this shade, being sort of borderline, makes me really love it too.

Pink is my favourite colour, but I think I do actually prefer the blue potion bc it stands out more? I'm also not super big on the slight orange tint the pink one has, but I still think both are beautiful! Blue is my second favourite colour either way so whatever happens, I'd be happy with either. It would be amazing if we could get both though 👀

I really like both of the potions, the designs and colours are really pretty, but I voted for the Blue Rosewater as it's my favourite colour and as others have said it feels slightly more unique. Also the collectibles I'm currently considering getting from the Fair fall into the blue colour-range so that potion would fit in better with them which makes me lean more towards it.

i’m glad i was sitting down when they were revealed, because otherwise i would’ve been on the floor so fast LOL. they’re definitely the prettiest potions thus far, if not two of the prettiest collectibles in general imo. they’re so gorgeous... i genuinely can’t stop staring at them lol. really hope we’re able to unlock them both! 💙💗

i love them both so much, but i think the blue rosewater potion is my favourite. the shades of blue used are absolutely stunning, and the shine really is more noticeable on it! i adore the rosewater potion as well, though — the slight gradient is *chefs kiss*, and the colour palette kinda gives me shirley temple vibes (one of my favourite drinks!)!

Voting now for the sweet fairy dust. I prefer the blue rosewater, though both are really great. I think the blue would go better with the only other potion I have, and just overall find the blue more appealing.

I really like the color on the blue one. However, the lineups that I have created look nicer with the orange/pink one. So right now my favorite is the regular rose potion. I like them better than any of the other fair collectibles.

Back