Sky Clouds Scenery
Purple Heart Balloon
Sky Clouds Scenery
Pink Heart Balloon
Orange Heart Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Cyan Heart Balloon
I decided to fixed up the area in front of my Mayor's house and I can't decide which is better ;-;

Original look, how it looks like in the dream address right now
WVW69kB2IhoqWXDydG.jpg

How it looks right now
WVW69kB2BFosPPfc5J.jpgWVW69kB2Vgg0nDrQ0M.jpgWVW69kB2XMw-js11lB.jpg

Edited:

This is how it looks during the spring. :)

Last edited:
I actually like the first version better! (I don't like it when the paths touch the edges of ponds or cliffs) Btw this is Vista right? I love your town :'D

I love the original one! But maybe because everything just looks better during that season? But yeah, first one appeals to me more :)

First one. There's something about those stair path in front of the mayor's house that makes it look prettier.

I think I like the second one better. Don't get me wrong, the first one looks nice because of the time of day & season giving the bamboo brighter, prettier colors, but as far as landscaping goes I like the second. The little loop around with the bushes and bamboo is very cute. I like it better than a straight path towards your house.

But that's my opinion *shrug*

The first one looks a lot smoother and transitions better imo c:

You might want to trial how the second layout looks when the grass is green (and when that last bush has grown in) before you decide one way or another. :blush:
It's a bit of a skewed comparison right now because I think those paths look more natural with the grass!
I think both look lovely though! There's something very zen about the path winding through the bamboo which feels really nice!

I like the second one better, makes it seem more zen garden-ish with the path winding rather than going straight up to the house. I suggest waiting for a brighter season like spring or summer to decide properly though! It's kind of a skewed comparison imo.

I like the first one better. I guess it's because it's a lot more cleanly cut to me, simple but effective which is my kind of style haha.

The second has more interesting landscaping, but I hate it when the paths don't match the season. I also dislike it when paths touch cliffs and ponds; it looks fake.

SO BASICALLY the second is a better version of the first, but it is still not as good as it could be! For it to achieve amazing status, I recommend moving the paths over slightly and keeping your dream address season spring.

I love all of them, but I prefer the first one a ton more.

The first one looks better imo. Doesn't make much sense to me not to have a big important entrance to your mayor's house. And the stairs looked really nice.

Back