Which flowers do you use the most for decoration?

Which flower do you use the most for decoration?

• Cosmos

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • Hyacinths

Votes: 24 35.3%
  • Lillies

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Moms

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • Pansies

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Roses

Votes: 22 32.4%
  • Tulips

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Windflowers

Votes: 8 11.8%

• Total voters
I like to have a different aesthetics for each ac game but I realized after using a similar color combo for my tropical island in NH that those colours were my faves in NL too lol.

It's pink & orange roses, with other pink & orange flowers (cosmos & tulips) plus yellow tulips here & there as accents. The combo just makes me happy and they work surprisingly well all seasons in NH, even in winter!

I had an all blue & white flowers combo for one winter back in NL and by the end of it I felt so depressed lol. Colours really do affect our mood :p

I like using a variety of flowers. Mixing and matching flowers for color, height, and texture is one of my favorite things in the game (even though I feel this may not be something others really care about as much).

I go through phases of liking different specific flowers. Some favorites are the green mums, orange pansies, purple hyacinths, orange lilies, pink lilies, yellow cosmos, orange cosmos, and blue windflowers. [I keep adding more and more to this list, so going to stop listing before I name every flower]

Lately, I really like how pairing the orange windflower and the blue or purple hyacinths look. I am from California and it reminds me of California poppies and lupines.

I like how the purple windflowers, purple pansies, black cosmos, and black lilies looks, but tend not to use them as much because the brighter colors fit my island better.

I think overall I use hyacinths the most (different colours for different areas) with mums being a very close second.

I generally use a mix of flowers. Each area kind of has a different flower type- my forest is full of pansies (my native flower), my main shopping area is mostly roses (lots of blue ones for crafting), hyacinths and windflowers line my main neighborhoods, I have cosmos around my orchard, etc. I'm sure I have more of some then others, but overall, I prefer a mix!

I think I use all of them equally, lol. I just wanted to have all colors of all the flowers on my island, so I didn't concern myself with decorating with them in a certain way.

I like Lilies and Pansies. I have to be careful though because I'll get a flower infestation.

I probably have more roses and lilies than anything else. Not sure if was really a conscious effort, though. I just let my plants grow out of control and then moved them around my island to use them where needed. I actually plan to overhaul everything and sell a ton of them to make room for intentionally planted flowers soon.

I use blue and purple hyacinths and other flowers in white mostly for my main areas. Some special areas will have other types of flowers, like multi-coloured mums in my museum’s botanical gardens.

I mainly decorated my island with a whole variety of flowers, but I tend to use orange and pink cosmos a whole lot, along with green mums as they are one of the most aesthetically pleasing. I wish more flowers could be breed into green...

Both sides of my island are dotted with red and pink windflowers, the bamboo/zen areas have pink and green mums, the starry mountain at the center of Magicant is festooned in white windflowers, and my coconut trees have tropical-looking orange pansies to beautify them. I use gold roses very sparingly as I find them a bit too gaudy, but they complement art statues such as gallant and beautiful nicely, since it gives the area a more regal look. Gold roses also go well with zodiac furniture such as the capricorn ornament and pisces lamps.

However, the flowers I use the least are hyacinths and roses, though they can definitely spruce up a yard or garden if paired with other sorts of flowers, such as white lilies + blue roses.

Hmm, this really depends on my theme. For my new island I'm using a lot of pink, white and purple flowers that are cosmos, hyacinths, windflowers, roses, mums and tulips. I have also thrown in some green mums, because I feel like they always look good.

Generally I will use any flower honestly, and just match the colors to my theme. The only flower I try to avoid is Pansies, because I don't like the look of them.

Roses have always been my favorite flower in Animal Crossing, so I pretty much use those and Blue, Black, Purple, and Pink are my favorites. Lily of the Valleys are also flowers I love but they can take long to spawn especially while having Designs covering your island. The other two I also like are Windflowers and Cosmos but not as much as the other two.

Going back to NL I always used Blue Roses and White Carnations. Really wish NH would bring carnations back.

In NH I have been using Blue Windflowers and White Hyacinths.

In general, I use a ton of cosmos and hyacinths in my more natural areas, while pansies, roses and tulips tend to dominate in my more formal gardens around buildings. Mums kinda hit both spots. I have a *small* corner dedicated to windflowers, although I really don’t care for them, and sadly I just can’t get into the lilies as depicted in the game— they look too tropical for my more temperate island.

My one wish for flowers is that they would go dormant in winter— they look so bizarre in full bloom in the snow.

Back