• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which fanchise of Nintendo's is your favorite?

It went from Kirby to F-Zero. The Mother series is good, but I still haven't finished Mother 3, and I know this isn't a series that's going to be making any future releases, unfortunately. Same with F-Zero. It's been too long since we've got another one and I highly doubt it would do well in sales because racing isn't a big genre unless it's Super Mario Kart. Sorry for going on a rant.

Animal Crossing, Pikmin and Zelda probably. I hadn't played any Zelda games until my boyfriend let me play Breath of the Wild and I absolutely loved it.
Pokemon used to be on this list for me and I've love a lot of the games, I just don't know if I'll keep playing the main series games. I do enjoy mystery dungeon though.

Animal Crossing - Love love love it. Probably my most played game series.
Legend of Zelda - I feel kind of weird saying it, because I'm one of those folks who has only played BOTW. But I loved BOTW, I've put in over 100 hours and I'm not even done with the game yet, I sometimes just wander around.
Pokemon - I haven't gotten the Sword or Shield and I probably won't, but Pokemon will always be special to me. I always check out whats coming next, and if Gamefreak/TPC start making games that are more appealing to me, I'd gladly pick them up.
Mario (non-platformers) - Who doesn't vibe with some Mario Kart? But I don't love platformers. I'm just not very good.

Hmm...may I list a few? One favorite is much too hard to choose! 😆

Animal Crossing, The Legend of Zelda, Splatoon, Pokemon, and Fire Emblem are probably my top IP's for Nintendo!

zelda 110% is my FAVORITE nintendo franchise. animal crossing, mario, fire emblem and pokemon are all right behind it, though.

It alternates between Animal Crossing, The Legend of Zelda and Pokemon.

Right now Zelda is my top favorite, with Pokemon being my least favorite of the three at this point, but if we went back to pre-Gen VII Pokemon was ahead of Zelda, so things change!

My #1 favorite Nintendo franchise is The Legend of Zelda!

Others are Pokemon and Mario. I'd include Fire Emblem, but I've only played Three Houses and Heroes.

For me, I'd have to say Kirby. Those games are just so relaxing to play, on top of being visually pleasing with great music! That's why I enjoy re-playing The Amazing Mirror from time to time.

How can someone choose? In played hours it should be Animal Crossing, but I really love the adventures in the Legend of Zelda games. But then again I like Mario (Kart) too... And let's not forget Pokémon which really gets my nostalgia up since I grow up with the beginning of Pokémon but those last games are just mweh.

Well if I really really really have to choose it's going to be The Legend of Zelda :D

I love all of Nintendo's franchises, but if I had to choose one to be my favorite, it would have to be The Legend of Zelda.
Mario, Kirby, Pokemon, Star Fox, Splatoon, Fire Emblem, and Smash are also awesome.

Is there a Nintendo franchise I don't love? Obviously Animal Crossing is near and dear to my heart, but I also love the sandbox Mario games, the Paper Mario games, The Legend of Zelda, and Pikmin series as well. ❤

I like a lot of them, but the one that’s my most favorite is Mario. You’d probably be able to tell that based on my username.

Splatoon and Kirby are definitely my favorite Nintendo series. The lore for both of these games goes hard.

(Oh, and Animal Crossing. The reason why I'm here in the first place! 🤣)

Back