• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which fanchise of Nintendo's is your favorite?

Sirius

Bells
I'm honestly expecting many answers to be Animal Crossing, which is totally fine! I actually... don't have an answer, to be completely honest. Animal Crossing: New Leaf is the first one I've played, although I have other games I will start. Moving on... which of Nintendo's many franchises is your favorite? It could be one of the big three, it could be a smaller one, it could be a spinoff one... You could also have more than one favorite, of course. I'm curious, will you indulge me?

i guess it goes without saying that animal crossing is my favourite franchise lmao - i don’t play all that many games and animal crossing is really the only franchise that i’ve invested in aha

Pokemon to be honest. Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing, and Xenoblade are all tied for a close second.

Gotta go with Pokemon, Animal Crossing is up there, but Pokemon will always hold my heart and soul tighter.

I find that ironic, considering your name is from a paper mario game!
Haha, I love the Mario RPGs, but tbh I haven’t played a lot of the mainline series past SM64, so that’s why I wouldn’t consider it a favorite. Super Mario Odyssey was a lot of fun, though, and I’d like to play the others I haven’t gotten to at some point.

Animal Crossing and Pokemon are the big two for me. I do love some Legend of Zelda (big Wind Waker fan)...and of course, everybody on planet earth has played Mario in some capacity. I do play the Mario games...but, I'm not a huge Mario fan by any stretch of the imagination.

Metroid, but unfortunately there hasn't really been any great games in the series since Echoes. Samus Returns on 3DS was solid though and I have faith in Prime 4.

Aside from AC mine's Legend of Zelda! I fell in love with both series after playing Wind Waker and Population Growing on the GameCube, and opening up Breath of the Wild for the first time and now playing New Horizons has made me feel the same excitement I used to have playing those games as a kid.

Hmmm... I'm not sure which one is my absolute favourite, but I'd say my top 3 are Mario, Animal Crossing and either Splatoon or Smash. tho I feel like saying Smash is one of my faves is kinda cheating lol

Super Smash Bros. (That counts, right?)

Pokemon as a close second... then, of course, Animal Crossing.

Super Smash Bros. ....Does that count?

No? Uh... Kirby or Pokemon... No, it isn't Splatoon. I swear.

I think Animal Crossing and Pokémon are tied for me, but I'm really not completely in all of the Pokémon media so AC.

Obviously AC is up there for me but I've always been a big fan of the Mario titles, especially Super Mario Odyssey.

I think it used to be Pokémon but after Breath of the Wild I think TLoZ is my favorite franchise now.

probably zelda with animal crossing at a VERY close second. I adored breath of the wild, I really hope they port a bunch of the older games to switch for botw 2 hype so that my switch can truly be a zelda and acnh machine lol

Back