• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Which face do you have?

Which face?

Votes: 137 35.2%

Votes: 39 10.0%

Votes: 25 6.4%

Votes: 25 6.4%

Votes: 33 8.5%

Votes: 20 5.1%

Votes: 16 4.1%

Votes: 36 9.3%

Votes: 16 4.1%

Votes: 20 5.1%

Votes: 9 2.3%

Votes: 13 3.3%

• Total voters
I have female face 11 but omg.. when I had stopped playing my game for a while and got back on, I was wearing funny glasses and, therefore, my eyes were covered up. I honestly had no idea what my eyes looked like for a month or so after that because I never had a reason to take the glasses off. (I loved them too much to change them.) I think I only found out when I went to explore my first dream address and they were taken off for me.

I have face number 5 for female because it's adorable. Especially when the eyes are blue.

Female face 5 ^^ The only downside is that I'm afraid to try contacts because I don't know if they will work, and if they work I feel like they would look really weird.

I have the first face because I answered the questions in what I thought was the most sensible way.

I agonised over face one and face five, but went for one as I felt the eyelashes were prettier and wasn't sure how five's eyes would look after changing colour.

I always pick the first face, its been my face in all the AC games so far. I also like the 5th face - just something about those twinkly eyes :) I have that face on my mayor in my second town. Face 6 is nice too, but I've never used it yet. I don't really like the others.

In my original town both my Characters have face 1. In my Sailor Moon themed town all my characters have face 2. Finally in my cycling town my character has face 6.

I had played the gamecube version, so I guessed that the faces would be choosen through the questions on the train from the beginning. I was curious on what the faces looked like from the beginning, so I had looked them up in advance. I remember I showed them to my dad and he said they all looked drugged, and to this day some of them kind of look drugged out on something really. My friend who I bought the game forr thinks so too. Rofl

Anyway, for my mayor I choose the rosey boy cheeks. I wanted him to be a cutie with pink hair in the end to represent my towns name. After him I made his husband right next door, which I also made sure to choose the perfect face. x3 But after those two I stopped looking it up. Though somewhere I regret that. I made two other characters across my town, and one of their faces I really do not like looking at. I throw a mask on him all the time because of that, but his house is far too done to remove him and start over. I'll just live with it. :)

I also made a second town, where I didn't choose my faces either. It's just a cycling town. I can't remember two faces because they're covered by those robo-cop visors, but the girls I know. She has those soulless pure black eyes that I had on my first ever animal crossing character on the gamecube. I make her wear a cone hat because I think it fits. :)

For both of my playthroughs of animal crossing, i got the 7th face by answering truthfully

I'm not sure why, but I really like it. Its kind of like my mood every second of every day, tired xP
I'm just happy i didnt get face 11....

For both of my playthroughs of animal crossing, i got the 7th face by answering truthfully

I'm not sure why, but I really like it. Its kind of like my mood every second of every day, tired xP
I'm just happy i didnt get face 11....
Everyone seems to hate that one!

Last edited:
I have face 2. I got it from answering truthfully, but it also happened that she was my favorite face out of all of them. I also like face 8, I think it's cute!

Back