• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Which face do you have?

Which face?

Votes: 137 35.2%

Votes: 39 10.0%

Votes: 25 6.4%

Votes: 25 6.4%

Votes: 33 8.5%

Votes: 20 5.1%

Votes: 16 4.1%

Votes: 36 9.3%

Votes: 16 4.1%

Votes: 20 5.1%

Votes: 9 2.3%

Votes: 13 3.3%

• Total voters
Face 5 for the girl! I used to have face 1 but i grew bored of that face because everyone has it. So this time around i wanted a change. I also like how it makes my mayor look more child-like^-^

i have #2, but i wish i had 1 or 4! i started off not knowing that my answers would affect my face, unfortunately

I started AC:NL as a total beginner and had no idea how the game worked, so I just answered all of Rover's questions truthfully without knowing it would lead to a specific type of face. I ended up with the first face for my mayor (female) and I'm very happy that I did!

Same!

I started AC:NL as a total beginner and had no idea how the game worked, so I just answered all of Rover's questions truthfully without knowing it would lead to a specific type of face. I ended up with the first face for my mayor (female) and I'm very happy that I did!

I did the exact same and I got face 1 :) I love it because I had it in Wild World so it's what I've always had

I didn't know how this worked so I answered truthfully and always got face 9 and hated it so eventually I just answered differently and got face 4 and stuck with it.

I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THE ANSWERS DETERMINED UR FACE!! THE AMOUNT OF TIMES I GOT A PERFECT TOWN LAYOUT BUT BAD FACE!!!

Now I have a perfect-er town layout and my perfect face, lol

Back