Votes: 20 5.1%

Votes: 16 4.1%

Votes: 36 9.3%

Votes: 16 4.1%

Votes: 20 5.1%

Votes: 9 2.3%

Votes: 13 3.3%

• Total voters
Didn't realize the default option was the most popular until I saw this thread. That's pretty surprising, because I find it kinda boring. I remember being really happy with it the first time I played though, because I thought it was completely randomly generated.

when i first played, i didnt know that my answers would affect which face i got lol

and at that time i was like 'hmm... this rover dude seems sketchy...' so i answered "its a secret!" but then i thought there might have negative effects so i answered the second question truthfully ("im moving there!") theeen i picked "no, im serious, yo." just because it had "yo" and i would definitely say that irl so lmao boom i got face 12

Didn't realize the default option was the most popular until I saw this thread. That's pretty surprising, because I find it kinda boring. I remember being really happy with it the first time I played though, because I thought it was completely randomly generated.
I know right, I'm not a big fan of it either. But I guess a lot of people do like it for some reason!

- - - Post Merge - - -

when i first played, i didnt know that my answers would affect which face i got lol

and at that time i was like 'hmm... this rover dude seems sketchy...' so i answered "its a secret!" but then i thought there might have negative effects so i answered the second question truthfully ("im moving there!") theeen i picked "no, im serious, yo." just because it had "yo" and i would definitely say that irl so lmao boom i got face 12

I know, I always feel so guilty when being "mean" in video games and I'm afraid something bad will happen ! When I made my second character and he came up to me I accidentaly pressed "Go away, kitty!" and I just instantly shut down my nintendo and stood there really upset.

Last edited:
I made a mistake - I didn't put the settings so you can tick the boxes in case you have several characters, I'll make a new thread later with that.

I've got #2 and I really can't stand the eye shape. I should have just kept mashing the A button!

I have face 11, it's my favorite face of them all. I also love face 6 though, but I chose 11.

I've always kept #2.
(Unless 1 counts as the female? I'm a little confused but basically what I mean is the first female girl face lol)

Last edited:
Like most people, first time I played ACNL I got the first face because I didn't know that my answers to Rover would affect anything.
I reset and I knew then ((of course)), and I got face 6! ((Which is my favourite!))

I like the fluttershy eyes.... (8th one down :)) but i have 10 on my mayor :3

WVW69isGaigkMASbZa

Last edited:
Back