• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Where to get regular trees?

kittie885

Bells
Mailbox
Right now my town is FULL of fruit bearing trees. I think I read somewhere the fruit bearing trees are a little darker than non fruit bearing ones. I want to plant more non fruit bearing trees for the April cherry blossoms, so how or where do I find non fruit bearing trees to plant?

Or bury 1,000 bell bags (maybe you can do 500 bells? not sure) with a gold shovel.

Do you actually need a golden shovel to get a tree from bellbags? I thought the golden shovel was only to give a chance of the tree bearing bells.

Yes its has to be with the golden shovel. If you bury bells with a regular shovel it just leaves a star in the ground.

Hmm thanks. I'll start buying. I had no idea the tree sold in the garden shop was a normal tree. I learned something new!

Back