Where do you mostly shop for clothing.

• I mostly shop online.

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • I mostly shop in person.

Votes: 29 36.7%
  • 50% / 50%, it depends.

Votes: 27 34.2%

• Total voters
I prefer to do it in person because I like to try things on and feel the quality. However, I voted online because I can only find the styles I like online. Everything in stores near me is too trendy for my tastes.

I shop in person because that's the only way to know the jeans I buy will fit perfectly.

I don't mind buying other things online (dresses, shirts, etc,) but still prefer to try before I buy because I don't like going through the hassle of returning if I don't like the way it looks/fits on me.

It sometimes depends on what I am looking for. Because with some of my hobbies (reenactments), the only places nearby that sell it are hours away. I can't always drive that far, especially just for some simple clothes.

But I do like to go in person, even if it is that far away, if it is something more than just undershirts/pants and or common things like that. For example I went to Gettysburg to pick up a special infantry hat that a well known shop had hand-made. I made a day trip out of it, but I really wanted to go for that hat lol.

I most buy clothes online for the convenience - I work in a store that sells clothing so I can just order for delivery in store and pick it up after my shift has finished, and it means anything that doesn’t fit is easy to return too. The only time I’ve bought clothes in a store recently is secondhand from a charity shop, but I would usually buy secondhand clothes from eBay.

Target, Old Navy, and/or Kohl's. Online and in person...I also find the shorts from Land's End really cozy. Cuddl Duds has good winter clothes, too.

Back