WHERE DO U BUY CARPEtS!?

ACNL

Bells
Arcade Tokens
ok, so im in a little pickle over here...

I finally moved out of my tent- so i can now actully have a carpet

the question is.... WHERE DO U BUY tHEM FROM!?!
i only have the 1st nookling store and there are none here

thanks in advanced

The store doesn't carry carpets until after the first expansion (T&T Mart). However, you can still get carpets as gifts from neighbors, purchase them from Sahara, etc.

ok thanks! and just wondering... could i maybe come to your town? I would love to have a look at an american town..

I was wondering the same... Luckily Saharah came. :p

I guess this thread answers that though. XD I just presumed they werne't being stocked for AGES (haven't had a slingshot either)

I got soem good ones from Sahara, since I used all four of my characters. I also go to friend's towns that time travel and have the store upgrades.

Hi alls! Sahara doesn't display an inventory correct? He/she renovated my carpets & walls, forcing me to wait outside. :-\

Nope, she just swaggers into yo' crib and checks out the "harmony" of the place and does whatever she think will work.. Hahah.

Saharah sucks at her job honestly. She always gives me brown stuff and other earth-toned walls and carpets. Yeah, that goes great with my balloon and kiddie theme. :rolleyes: But it's okay because the stuff she gave me was perfect for my attic.

Back