• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Where did my trees go!?

cannabis_crossing

-_ l n l y _-
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Hi hi, everyone!
Quick inquiry.
I’ve unlocked the Island Designer app and I used the clean-up feature quite a bit while creating. I thought the trees were supposed to be in the recycle box but they aren’t there!
What am I missing?!​

the cleanup feature just removes trees! any placed furniture will go to the recycle box, but not plants.

Hi hi, everyone!
Quick inquiry.
I’ve unlocked the Island Designer app and I used the clean-up feature quite a bit while creating. I thought the trees were supposed to be in the recycle box but they aren’t there!
What am I missing?!

The same thing happens to me when I use the Island Designer request clean up feature. Its SUPPOSE to be sent to the recycle box in the administrative building but nothing appears in the bin!

Oh no!!!! All my trees are gone 😩

Trees aren’t saved by the app. Sorry. If it makes you feel better, I don’t have trees at all right now. I cut them all out. Lol. I’m in the process of developing my island and everything is easier without them first. I’ll plant them again after I finish pathing. So you’re not alone. ;)

Back