• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Whelp, here are my dreamies...

Fauna_Friend

The Secret Witch <3
Bells
Winter Mittens
Finally decided which villagers I really want in my town ^^

These villagers include...

•Wolfgang/Chief/Fang
•Drift (Kakkun ;___; )
•Lucky
•Ankha
•Kiki
•Jullian
•Merengue
•Fuchsia
•Fauna
•Rosie

Fuchsia, Fauna and Rosie are already in my town :p and Ankha is moving in soon XD so I just need to find the others...

Last edited:
Possibly? He's a frog that where's a medical mask XD he's black and stuff lol I'll post a pic!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Back to the drawing board....

- - - Post Merge - - -

I loved him so much...he was so cool ;__ ;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Any suggestions for Jock Villagers?

Drift looks pretty cool...

rkJ3xma - Imgur.jpg
I have jock froggy Frobert and I like him a lot.There's also Cousteau and Ribbot if you're just looking for jock frogs.

Frobert is AWESOME! I am addicted to the villagers with buck teeth :)

Lol Frobert is popular so it seems XD I think I actually like Drift the best tho...
Not sure I like the whole buck tooth thing. He IS cute tho XD

Back