• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

What's your town name and why?

My town is called Arcadia, just because I thought it sounded really futuristic and reminded me of a big city. I really like that name, I'll probably have it in all of my future towns.

I named my town Shiri because I've read somewhere that it means 'butt' in Japanese. It was the biggest mistake of my life. I also don't like my layout but I've done far too much in this town to ever reset it. Guess that's why I'm excited for HHD.

Slumber. I thought of the phrase 'a sleepy town' and that was the first thing in that came to mind. There y'go. Slumber's sleepy.

I named my town Edolas, which is a Fairy Tail reference. Truth be told, my town is nothing like Edolas, since Edolas should be fairy-tale themed yet my town is completely modern instead, but I just chose the name because I like how it sounds, lmao.

MLGTown,emm...just search "MLG" on YT

But what's the story behind the "Weedtown" thing? It's obviously a Snoop thing, but...Is your town full of weeds to match your weed theme? There's so many questions left unanswered!
Anyways!
My town names are Wagstaff and My Mom's
1.) I really like Bob's Burgers, made my mayor after the character Mr. Frond who works at the school...Which is named Wagstaff.
2.) I like Momma's Boys so...They're always at their mom's.

Walnut cause it was the name of the street where I grew up with, but I honestly wish I could change it.

Kouhie because I really like coffee, and I wanted to make it sort of more interesting, so I took the romanized Japanese word (kouhii) and sort of english-ified it because I couldn't stand the way the two i's looked together.

Skyloft, because it was because of Skyward sword and a rpg called Skies of Arcadia Legends (mostly SS)

named my town Madrid, after the beautiful city in Spain because I fell in love with the country and their culture. (I'm also spanish, so haha)

My towns always had a meaning, in World Wide, City Folk, and of course New Leaf. Because I am away from "home country", I would always name it after that. But when I am in my home country, I would name my town the city I used to live in. :)

Hell. I dont know why exactly, I couldn't think of anything else that was less then 7 letters

Hkville (Hello Kitty Ville).. I'm a little annoyed I didn't call it Sanrio or something but oh well~

Ultron - Because Marvel's Avengers Age of Ultron came out, and went to the Premier (met pretty much half the cast!) and I Love my marvel films. xD

Jurassic - Becasue I love the Jurassic Park/World films

:)

Last edited:
Back