• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What's your town name and why?

My town name is PARTY!!! because.... Well, when I got the game, I honestly had no clue what to name my town. XD

Sparkle! Was my first name in Wild World and I had little stars on either side, and it's stuck with me for every game ever since!

mine's meadow because i wanted my town to sorta look like a meadow. like the villagers to be ones you would find in a meadow. i'm getting there!

My town is called Lucanosa...... and I honestly don't know why exactly I chose it. I remember when I named it, I was gonna try to name it after town in Pokemon, Lacunosa, but I forgot what it was called so the closest I could remember was Lucanosa. LOL I swapped the 'u' and the 'a', since I didn't have the internet to remind me, plus I thought I was right.
I personally don't mind it at all though, since it's a super unique town name I've not ever seen before, so I'm glad I chose it!

Mine are Icecrown and Dalaran because those are two of my favorite places in regions on my favorite continent (Northrend, World of Warcraft).

The vast majority of my AC towns have been named Lawrence, because I always really wanted to go to the University of Kansas, and it's in Lawrence, Kansas.

my ACNL towns are New York and LasVegas. New York is in honor of CSI: NY that was cancelled and in honor of the older episodes of Futurama that were so funny. LasVegas is in honor of the older episodes of CSI that were so much better then the latest stuff.

Eloween here...not sure why, it's some sort of mishmash of Elowen and Hallowe'en I guess, why those two things in particular though is anyone's guess :p

Kinsale. It's a small village in Ireland and I fell in love with it after seeing photos of it somewhere. I don't even remember where I first saw them now that I'm thinking of it. But I love the way it sounds too.​

My main town is named Haunton. It's a horror town and it's a bit hard to come up with names that fit with so few letters available. I chose it because it sounds like haunting and -ton is sometimes used at the end of location names instead of town.

Mines is Named Shiroba because of DMMD, although I have no DMMD (Beware if you want to look this up, it's NSFW) characters in my town lol, they're all Haikyuu! characters

My town name is Fiore because i love the manga Fairy Tail and the whole story takes place in there c:

I love reading about your town names!

I named my town Wisteria, because my favorite crayon is called "Wisteria". It's a really soft purple and it's beautiful. Also, a street where Harry Potter lives in the summer time is called "Wisteria Way". I've always just thought the word was really beautiful. Plus, I love Harry Potter! :)

I've had other town names, too. I had Sherman (Which is where I grew up.) and Hogsmead (Harry Potter again.). I can't remember what I named my ACCF town.

Back