• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What's your fav flower + species and why? Does it go with your aesthetic? ^-^

rubyrubert

Audie's Simp
Bells
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
I'm obsessed with green mums. They look so "fresh" and they stand out against almost everything. I'm going to spam them along with homes and rivers with some blue hyacinths. The natural mum crown/wreath looks the best in the game imo.

I also enjoy black and purple roses because they obviously envoke a gothic feeling alongside western-style stones. Orange roses remind me of creamsicles and summertime. Pink hyacinths are amazingly pastel and dreamy alongside picnic areas.

(I'm also judging if I should go for breeding blue roses haha😅

mM i really like the cosmos and i think my favourite colour is white! it doesn’t really go with my aesthetic as i’m aiming to have pink flowers in the majority of my island aha

i also really like the pink and orange tulips and thankfully, the pink tulips can be implemented with my current island theme! i’ve also got some orange tulips in my hybrid gardens so it works out nicely c:

Pink cosmos. I’ve, unfortunately, only grown one so far 😞
I love pigmented/saturated the pink is with cosmos! Good luck growing more
mM i really like the cosmos and i think my favourite colour is white! it doesn’t really go with my aesthetic as i’m aiming to have pink flowers in the majority of my island aha

i also really like the pink and orange tulips and thankfully, the pink tulips can be implemented with my current island theme! i’ve also got some orange tulips in my hybrid gardens so it works out nicely c:
Pink and orange tulips look amazing. Orange tulips might be my favorite orange aside from the roses. It's my orange of choice in my rainbow garden~!

Hyacinths are my favourite flower, especially the purple ones since they look like lavender. I just love that they have a pastel hue to them, and they look so subtle, but very pretty! :)

It's really difficult for me to choose because I really love all the flowers and colors in the game! I think overall I really like the ones that are bright/saturated colors like the pink/orange cosmos, pink/purple tulips, blue/purple pansies, blue roses, red/pink lilies, purple mums, etc.

In New Leaf my favorites were the blue pansies, purple pansies, and blue violets. I really wish that violets were in NH, the blue ones are super cute!!

I love the white and green mums! Also white hyacinths! I think they're the most natural looking and I just love the aesthetic!
Oh, I like the white & pink tulips too!

Of course I really love gold roses, but I really adore pink windflowers. I like the black in the center.

My island's aesthetic is pink. Everything pink. :love:

I love all mums, especially the green and white mums. I would say that they do go with the forest/mushroom-y part of my island! My native flower is the pansy and I think it's the worst looking flower in the game including the hybrids haha

Blue is my favourite colour so I have to go with blue hyacinths because they look pleasing to the eyes. Also, it's just now that I noticed that violets have been abandoned in this game unless I'm wrong.

I love all mums, especially the green and white mums. I would say that they do go with the forest/mushroom-y part of my island! My native flower is the pansy and I think it's the worst looking flower in the game including the hybrids haha
I agree about the pansies. I don't really know why, I just don't like 'em.

Gold, black and white roses ^^ also pink and white hyacinths ♡ they fit the look I'm going for for my island ~~

Of course I really love gold roses, but I really adore pink windflowers. I like the black in the center.

My island's aesthetic is pink. Everything pink. :love:
I'm obsessed with pink too. . . lol. My island is flooded with pink windflowers though if you want some later on tonight!
Yeah, I'm also not super impressed with pansies besides maybe the white ones. My native flower is windflowers which is also my least favorite 😅
Blue is my favourite colour so I have to go with blue hyacinths because they look pleasing to the eyes. Also, it's just now that I noticed that violets have been abandoned in this game unless I'm wrong.
I never played NL because I never had a 3DS, but they had so much plant variety! RIP bananas and lemons too😭

I like all the flowers a lot except the pansies. They look kinda 'meh', but I still have a few scattered here and there for variety's sake. I like using tulips and mums a lot since I can arrange them alongside tulip surprise boxes and mum cushions, respectively.

i love pink/white hyancinths, pink mums, and white roses! i think they all look super soft and bring a cozy feel, which is what i’m going for. i also love the pink tulips and purple roses for a pop of color c:

Guess I'm the unpopular opinion but I like the pansies, at least the hybrids. They're a little hard to mix with other flowers because they're so low to the ground (I've found cosmos work alright with them though) but they haven't changed that much for me. I've always admired the stripey orange ones, as well as the white ones because of the purple in the middle.

That said, blue pansies used to be my aesthetic flower and now I like blue hyacinths better (and I just discovered why, too - the blue pansies don't have white in the middle like they used to!). The basic color cosmos are pretty too. I like to call the yellow ones "sun cosmos" because that's what they were known as in WW and it made them seem special. Pink windflowers are also gorgeous, might be my favorite of the pink flowers!

And the purple rose color may be quite different in this game (more reminiscent of black flowers from older games) but I actually like it a lot. It's a welcome difference from the rest of the purple flowers that share a more blue-toned hue. And it makes me wonder if it's a color I should try on myself irl. ACNH is good for helping me shape my RL wardrobe :ROFLMAO:

Back