Father's Day Carnation
Red Rose
Mint
Tasty Cake
Mailbox
User Title Color Change
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Hello! This is the first thread I've created on here. I have two beaches, both ( I think) equal length, on the left side, I know many people want their's on the right, but I didnt really mind to be honest. My friend's are on the right, one long piece of beach and on the left-ish middle of her town is a small bit of beach with the dock there to go to the island. I don't really have any pictures of my town map, so I'm sorry if I have completely confused you with my strange description, so what's the beach like in your town? :)

cut into half and one facing the west.

and i think the west-facing beach is more popular :)

Sandy, filled with coconut and banana trees and seashells. Occasionally, an unconscious bird will wash up on the shore.

I like mine because I can go running around crazy up-and-down each part. Oh yes, Gulliver! Hehe :D
I have a strict banana then coconut tree pattern on my beaches.

Last edited:
Mine is facing the right of my town, and I have a little portion that can only be accessed by wetsuit. I also have banana and coconut trees lining my beach. :)

I've got one long beach and one small private beach on which I try to breed my own purple pansies and blue roses. Right now I'm starting to wonder exactly how private my secluded beach is, as I found Agnes on it just a couple of days ago. I've got no idea how she got there, did she swim, jump, teleport? I haven't got the slightest. :p

I have a long strip that boarders the sound and most of the west side of my town. I have a small strip as well but have a second beach access, no wetsuit needed. Just another entrance on the upper left corner of my town. Have a few banana trees and coconut trees. I don't really mind the layout. I'm so used to everything map-wise that nothing bothers me about it anymore.

Mine is to the west and is quite short, then on the bottom and south west its quite long, I do love it though<3

I have a long beach to the east and south of my map with both ramps leading down to it, and it's literally covered in flowers atm. Then, I also have a tiny little private beach to the south west which is empty :)

I have two beaches as well: I call them South Beach and Northwest Beach. South Beach is the longer of the two, stretching from the Southwest of town to the Southeast. Northwest beach is smaller, and near the bridge, but both have slopes going down to them. Both beaches have palm trees, but the majority are coconut, as the banana trees are at the easternmost part of South Beach.

One full beach with two entrances and a small private beach with no entrance.

You can barely walk on my beach without running in to a palmtree. On the private beach I chopped the trees down to work on flower hybrids. My beach is in the south and east and has only a small private beach area. I kinda like it though.

Long left one - Two entrances.
Really short left one - Private beach

My beach curves toward the left side of my town, and it's cut in half. The half that is cut off however doesn't have a hill you can walk down from, so the only way you can access it is by swimming there, which I think is neat. :)

My south beach is the largest one. It's about 2/3 of the beach space. It's where the dock is, the only beach Gulliver ever shows up at, and the only one my villagers ever walk on.

My east beach is the last 1/3 of beach space. It's annoying to get to with the ramp because the ramp is on the very northeast corner of the map. I don't bother using it when I'm trying to go fishing in the ocean. I only really use it for breeding hybrids.

My beach has two big pieces, each with one ramp leading to it. The ramps aren't the greatest; they're sort of "side" ramps in that they don't go straight down, and one of the ramps is in a fairly inconvenient place (right in the corner of town). I've seen what people call "coves" in other towns' beaches, which are spaces in the cliff where you can plant lots of palm trees, but I don't have any big ones in my town -- I only have a tiny one where I can fit like 4 palm trees. Basically, my beach is lackluster, but it wasn't one of the main considerations I had when choosing my town. I was more interested in building placements, grass, fruit, a south-facing waterfall, etc.

I have a short beach on the left of my town (which is rarely visited by villagers and myself) and a long beach to the south. I recently filled them with flowers because they seemed empty and cleared away some trees for the flowers.

My beach is east-facing. The main section stretches from southwest all the way to northeast, with two ramps both near the town tree in the southeast. There's a hang-out cove area on the main beach and a buried treasure area on the small private beach.

Last edited:
Back