• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

{<RP>} The Goddess' Wishes {<RP>} [STARTED!]

(what else is there to do. x) )

Bulat had followed Wendy, and looked at the guy she was describing. "Yeah, I see him alright," Bulat replied. "Yeah, he's one of them rich kids," He added.

"Aww, phooey. Bulat!" Wendy screamed, "We lost him! You walk so slowly, maybe that's why we lost sight of the guy." A pause, then, "Well, not that I could steal from him-- I'd be dead meat even by just touching him." She shook her head in disappointment.

"So, what do you want to do?" She turned to the man. "I mean, you're barely talking right now. We've got money to burn, baby!" Wendy said, waving a stolen wallet.

(what else is there to do. x) )

"Aww, phooey. Bulat!" Wendy screamed, "We lost him! You walk so slowly, maybe that's why we lost sight of the guy." A pause, then, "Well, not that I could steal from him-- I'd be dead meat even by just touching him." She shook her head in disappointment.

"So, what do you want to do?" She turned to the man. "I mean, you're barely talking right now. We've got money to burn, baby!" Wendy said, waving a stolen wallet.

"Well sorry that I'm not as slender and quick as you," Bulat replied, looking at the girl and letting out a smirk. "We should go assault or harass some people, would be funny to get their gears grinding," Bulat let out a small chuckle. He watched as Wendy waved around the wallet, and a smile spread across his face.

Leiru looked at the boy. "No, I don't. Just my mother. I begin to loose faith in her, planning on leaving home," she had said, one of the few times she had opened up being now

She sighed and sat down, staring at the river. Her thoughts wandered and she daydreamed about a T-Rex that could fly. A goofy smile grew on her face as she closed her eyes and let her imagination go wild.

Last edited:
Vick went from shop to shop before heading off to the town centre. He sat on a park bench, taking his hamsters out and letting them. He sighed, "I wish I could take you guys somewhere more comfortable than this city." He looked up to the sky, the pollution seemed to be getting worse.

Jonathan yawned, stretching his arms as he lay sprawled out on the sand. While not quite as beautiful as the Aonogians' land, the coastal land that the Philosphians inhabited was still pretty, when the weather was nice. There just wasn't much to do. Not for the fist time, Jonathan debated exploring the land of one of the other races, just to see what it was like. Of course, it would be risky at best, but if he wascareful, Jonathan figured he'd be able to transfrom into a cat, and be able to go around without anyone paying too much attention.

Username: emisenpai12
Character name: Naomi
Race: Aonogian
Appearance:
image.jpg
Personality: Naomi is your typical rude young 24 year old woman. She has mastered the way of rudeness and plain doesn't care about anyone except her friends. When you get to know Naomi you'll learn she her secrets and history. She deeply cares for her friends.
Power: The power to use fire balls from her hands.
Strengths [2 max]: She has mastered the ways of rifles as her father got her a short rifle when she was 11 and cared deeply for that weapon, 13 years later. She has mastered it. She is a small person. So she can run faster.
Flaws: [3 min]: Her rifles sometimes jams as the condition for it is either horrible or even sometimes BROKEN. Leaving her defenseless in battle, Her powers comes at a cost as her gettting hurt. If she uses her fireballs too much (as it burns her hands when using it.), It can lead to burns or even death. Her smallness leads to her body to get easily crippled.
Other: I'M SO HYPED?

Last edited:
She slowly got up, brushing her hands off. She kept walking along the river, unknowing that she was crossing the line into a different land. There she could see a young girl and a teenage boy. She tensed. A Philosophian? Why here?

Last edited:
Leiru had looked at Zari. He was okay, strange for her to say, considering how often she is closed off and aggressive. She sat back down. "You.. You're alright, you know? And consider that a compliment, coming from me.." She said, blushing a little. Leiru saw a figure in the corner of her eye, and looked over, to see a girl. "Hey! Don't creep up on people like that!" She yelled

She went bright red. "I-I swear, I w-wasn't planning anything!" She waved her hands wildly, trying to motion with them. "I-I just thought it was odd that a Philosophian and an Aogonian were talking. N-Not that I mean it's bad o-or anything!" She was spewing words like crazy and she know it. She wanted to crawl into a hole and die.
Ugh, I feel so stupid.

Anne

Anne angrily stomped off. She went far away, not caring for anything or anyone. It took her a long time to realize just how far she went. Smog and pollution filled the air, and nothinh was as natural as it normally was.

Division three! she thought, and started to quiver. She turned around; the smog was so thick and dense, she couldn't see where she was.

Lost!

She was lost in Mionion territory. It was horrible. It was thick, and polluted, and just wasn't right.

Appearance:
Personality: Naomi is your typical rude young 24 year old woman. She has mastered the way of rudeness and plain doesn't care about anyone except her friends. When you get to know Naomi you'll learn she her secrets and history. She deeply cares for her friends.
Power: The power to use electricity to power up stuff.
Strengths [2 max]: She has mastered the ways of rifles as her father got her a short rifle when she was 11 and cared deeply for that weapon, 13 years later. She has mastered it. She is a small person. So she can run faster.
Flaws: [3 min]: Her rifles sometimes jams as the condition for it is either horrible or even sometimes BROKEN. Leaving her defenseless in battle, Her powers comes at a cost as her gettting hurt. If she powers up too much things it can lead to death. Her smallness leads to her body to get easily crippled.

AHEM

(//waits patiently for interactions with my characters.)

She started to back up slowly. "S-Sorry! I just sort of had a... Feeling." She looked back at the river she was looking at previously and came to a horrible realization that she had crossed into a different territory.
Maybe there's still time to run away...

Leiru had calmed down a bit. "Please, just go.." She said. If she were talking to anyone, she was only comfortable with one person at a time, around them one at a time, even.

(Revise your power; it doesn't make sense for an Aonogian)

(k, will do.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Appearance:
Flaws: [3 min]: Her rifles sometimes jams as the condition for it is either horrible or even sometimes BROKEN. Leaving her defenseless in battle, Her powers comes at a cost as her gettting hurt. If she uses her fireballs too much (as it burns her hands when using it.), It can lead to burns or even death. Her smallness leads to her body to get easily crippled.
kk

Appearance:

(Accepted)

Arsenae continued his walk, for lack of other things to do, and therefore in an attempt to get... something to do. Unfortunately... what an incorrect word for this... there was nothing going on with the other races here, so the Aonogian had to stroll around in boredom. He bobbed his head in rhythm to other people speaking.

Back