• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

{<RP>} The Goddess' Wishes {<RP>} [STARTED!]

She sighed to herself quietly. I'm not needed here, and I'm not needed anywhere. Giving an embarrassed smile, she tried to hold back tears. She felt slightly humiliated that a girl at least five years younger than her was making her feel so horrible. With legs that felt like lead, she stiffly started to walk away.

(I can't do much with Faron right now, as neither Terra or Jade replied to him ;-; )

Anne

Anne nervously and slowly walked forward. She was not comfortable, of course, as this was far from home.
They'll know right away who I am.. she thought, as she sweated nervously, Why is this place so horrid? Do the Mionion's just not know how to take care of their land? I'd much rather end up in Aonogian land. At least they can take care of their damn land.

Belle was walking along a trail, when she saw two people, a boy and a girl talking. She decided to go creep up on them, since she loved eavesdropping. "Whatcha guys talking about?" Belle said, looking at the boy, and a quick glance at the girl.

Anne

Anne continued to walk in the same direction. Maybe if I keep on walking, I'll find a city of good people! she thought, trying to stay optimistic. She knew that she wasn't going to, yet she continued to fill herself with the hope that it would.

The exact opposite happened.

She found herself lost in a large city of Mionion's. It wasn't like the every day settlement of division two, no, it was much different. People were all dressed up dirtily, not giving two damns about who they walked by or what they did. They were all just industrious people, all dressed the same, going to work. Yet, she witnessed something more, something she was never exposed to before.

Corruption and greed.

(I can't do much with Faron right now, as neither Terra or Jade replied to him ;-; )

Anne

Anne nervously and slowly walked forward. She was not comfortable, of course, as this was far from home.
They'll know right away who I am.. she thought, as she sweated nervously, Why is this place so horrid? Do the Mionion's just not know how to take care of their land? I'd much rather end up in Aonogian land. At least they can take care of their damn land.

(shoot, sorry what should i say lmao)

(shoot, sorry what should i say lmao)

(Read this)

Faron

Faron nodded. "I don't know of many places to seek refuge other than the small, straw shacks we live in. We could flee to another division but I doubt that would help anything, I doubt we could escape the storm. Along with the additional risk of being caught by another race. It's too risky to even go out, but we have no other choice other than to seek refuge in a shack. We could stay in mine, my parents are off fighting and so I have room."

He gave them with a warm smile, like he forgot his shyness, or that these people were really strangers.

(Read this)

(k thx)
Terra:
"That's sad, Isn't it?" Terra said to Faron. Terra's personality changed into sad. A single tear came down her eye. She started to cry more, Dark thoughts went down her mind. Her father's death, Her friend's death and her mother's MURDER. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." She whispered.

Faron

Faron patted Terra's head gently.
"It's alright, little one," he said, with a gentle tone, "we'll keep you safe. Just tell us what is wrong."
He was warm and tender, realizing that this girl has been through something. Something horrible.
"Just...t-tell us what is wrong." Faron said, a little hesitant.

Faron

Faron patted Terra's head gently.
"It's alright, little one," he said, with a gentle tone, "we'll keep you safe. Just tell us what is wrong."
He was warm and tender, realizing that this girl has been through something. Something horrible.
"Just...t-tell us what is wrong." Faron said, a little hesitant.
Terra:
"It's just...When both of my parents were murdered, I was taken into foster care and a horrible one. But i made friends there that are in a better place. The foster care i was taken in, never even took care of the children. Most of us died from sickness, starved to death or the big kids murdering each other. When i was the age to turn into an owl, My friends and I, flew out of the foster place. But my friends were caught and taken in the foster care again and..." Terra put her hand on her face, Sobbing even more. She whispered: "Murdered. Murdered."

Faron

"Don't worry." Faron said, "We won't let these people take you. You're safe with us. But you guys all still have to make the decision; we're going somewhere to take cover from this storm. We need to know where."

Faron thought of the possibilities. They could all hide in his shack, or escape to separate land. the best place would be to run to division one, the Aonogian land, as they were less hostile.

But how would they get there?

Jade finally decided to speak, she took a deep breath. "I'm going on my own," she calmly replied. Jade decided this decision was for the best.

Last edited:
Leiru saw the girl walk away, and not too long after, another one popped in. "..." was her only responce, glaring at the girl

Zari blushed when she opened up to him, but as soon as he did, he seen another girl out of the corner of his eye. "Um...," he mumbled, and before he knew it, she was before them. After their confront, and the girl was out of ear's distance, he whispered to the girl sitting next to him. "My name is Zari." He looked up at the sky, and watched as it started to rain. His house would probably flood or get torn apart if the storm was as bad as it looked. He looked at the pond quietly.

She walked back into the land of the Aogonian and buried her face in their hands. "What was I doing?" She quietly muttered to herself. "Why can't I just act normal?"
She recognized this feeling of loneliness and sighed very loudly.

Jonathan got up, looking determined. He wasn't going to wuss out this time. He'd always wanted to know what it was like in the other divisions, and he was finally going to go explore, no backing out. He looked around. He could vaguely see the other area in the distance, far away. Division three, home of the Mionions, seemed closer, so he headed off in that direction, turning into a cat when he got close enough that anyone might see him. A stray cat shoukd be able to get around without many people bothering it, right?

Midnight, Leiru thought. It was when she'd be 12, and have her coming of age.

Zari blushed briefly at Leiru, and watched as the wind picked up and it started to rain hard. "Hey, do you want to come to my place to stay? No parents, they're dead, so you needn't worry." He smiled awkwardly, not knowing what to say or do next.

Leiru saw the rain starting again. "I suppose," she said with a smile and tilt of her head.

Zari got up; across the pond and river, and through the woods, to Zari's house they go! When they arrived, he gulped uncomfortably, and waved his hand across the door, melting the ice lock. He opened it and let her in first, still not comfortable knowing she wasn't division one.

Back