What's the quickest way you've spent bells?

i paid 1.2k for a username change back when i was active here playing acnl!

my old username was faybun! in retrospect i wouldn't mind keeping that bc it's actually cute and i have a balloon collectible gift w a message that says "fly away little faybun"!

i thought "dork" would be cool to have but now whenever someone refers to me like "Your order is ready dork" i get taken aback before i realize that's my username lmao hbfdnsj

most expensive single purchase with pure tbt?

.......28k for a heart wand.
(no regrets though, considering how insanely difficult it is to get wands nowadays).

I think mine was when I bought my chocolate cake collectible some years ago. It used to be quite a bit expensive then.
I’ve been away for a while now… and it seems so many collectibles have been added since. There’s so many that I would like to buy but will likely never be able to afford 🥲

Star wand for 39k tbt bells. I don't have it anymore but yeah since you asked 😄

15K TBT for my Disco egg, I’m broke now but it ended my misery of searching for this egg hunt.

Definitely worth it since I prioritize egg collectibles than any other type.

The next expensive one was 7.5K for Aurora egg

I think my most expensive purchase was most likely when I bought my Party Popper (can't remember how much [I think 10k?]), but it was totally worth it though since I managed to get 1 of 5 2020-timestamped ones as a result. :D

The most actual cold hard tbt I have spent was for a blue frag. I saved up, traded, sold, begged and borrowed ( Tysm to friends you know who you are ❤) and finally got 2K!! 💜

Last edited:
10k each for my dreamy egg, sweet feather, and yule log. Don't think I've ever spent more than that for a collectible.

The most I've ever spent at once was 11k TBT, which I spent on a download code for Fantasy Life on 3DS from another user here. Even though I've never come even remotely close to having that amount of bells on the site since then, I'd still say that the game was worth every single bell I spent on it, and then some.

Me and my 16 username changes because I’m indecisive as hell.

800tbt so far: 300 on a cyan house and 500 on a pink house. Keep in mind I haven't been here a full two weeks yet. I'm holding off on spending until I have at least 500tbt saved for the next restock

3 years but just became active with AC:NH trading from like mid-2020 to mid-2021 :)
It's jarring looking at the going rates for diys, art, statues then and now. I kind of wish I was there to take advantage of it

Neither do I! I just try to follow the tier list spreadsheet :LOL: some are nearly impossible to get, but it's definitely a lot of fun to try out!
Which ones? Just wondering

Last edited:
I spent all my life savings (50k TBT at the time) on a Galaxy Egg which I so desperately wanted, because it was and still is my favorite of all the Egg collectibles and it just seemed so darn impossible, I went all out on that purchase. After that, my next big purchase was a gradient feather set, specifically these beauties in this precise order:
1642341958610.png
1642341966418.png
1642341973129.png
1642341978876.png
1642341985396.png
for the bundled price of 25k TBT, which was a totally amazing deal I simply couldn't pass up on. At that time I wasn't too into feathers but the more I looked at them the more fond I grew of them, and they're just so vibrant and happy, I was in a slight funk during that time so having these feathers really uplifted me, so much so that I was inspired to get back into drawing 💖 and now, feathers have become like, my second favorite type of collectible next to eggs.

My most recent big spent: Pokeball, Moon Ball + 35k TBT for both a Galaxy Egg and Disco Ball Egg, which is a value of 50k+ TBT

Artwork for sure, but I'd continue dropping that much bells to support the lovely artists on here.

I thought it would be 2k tbt on a bee plush, but it's going to be 3k tbt on a bee plush!!

I only spent bells to change my username not once but twice, because I really hate how I have to keep doing this just to protect myself from being attacked.

I came here to say that I spent 9K to acquire the Moon Ball! I’m not all that into collectibles, but I did have a Pokéball at one point. I regretted selling it, and not only that, but I sold it to a user on here for less than 1K TBT. I didn’t know about the tier lists at the time. I remember the whole transaction and it sticks in my mind. I’m so happy to now have a Moon Ball. It’s fitting for me to have a Moon Ball in my possession with my username being Croconaw. I’m pretty sure this will be the most that I ever spend on a single collectible.

Back