• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's the most recent game you got, and is it any good?

OtakuTrash

mushroom lady
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Famous Mushroom
What's a game you just got, and is it good? The game I got was Hyrule Warriors, and it's a little buggy, but it's fun!

my last game was bowser's fury and honestly i've had it for a 2 weeks or something and i'm already bored with it
like i haven't even finished it yet because everytime i finish a world, another shows up and i just can't find the motivation to play it 😅

i got it when i cancelled my story of seasons pre-order and i'm seriously wishing i had never cancelled that because i would have enjoyed it wayyy more than a mario game tbh

Loop Hero.

Bought it last week on Steam. This indie game is a blast. Convinced my son and husband. We're all playing it. 🤪

Loop Hero sold 500,000 copies in a week. And some of my favourite streamers on Twitch were playing it. It has a unique blend of gameplay elements that makes it exciting and addictive. I'd recommend it to anyone.

I got Age of Calamity back in December, and even though it has been a long time and I haven't progressed much, I have enjoyed it so far!

I bought Super Mario 3D World and so far I’m having a lot of fun with it! I never owned a Wii U so this is my first time playing it. I remember being super jealous of Wii U owners when it came out because I wanted to wear the cat suit. I’m still early in the game but I’m enjoying it 🥰 I like being able to play as Toad, lol. I think he’s so darn cute!!

I think I like Mario Odyssey more but this game is still fun. Sometimes I find the controls of it a little tricky? Like my depth is off, lol. I’ll think I’m underneath a block to hit but I’m not, sometimes I’ll try to jump on enemies but I’ll miss, and I fall off the screen sometimes 😅 but the penalties aren’t huge for those things so it’s okay and hopefully I’ll get more used to things!

What's a game you just got, and is it good? The game I got was Hyrule Warriors, and it's a little buggy, but it's fun!

Fire emblem for switch and Pokemon Y for 3ds. I'm really enjoying both of them at the moment, and decided to expand my 3ds library a bit, throwing zelda in there. I recently bought a N64 zelda too since I have the original console, it's just nice to sometimes visit the old days and use the old systems. At least, I enjoy it, and it allows me to check if they all still work in their used condition. I also sometimes mod and fix consoles that I buy from ebay, which is a hobby of mine.

I got Littlewood last week. It's starting to get repetitive now, and I'm not sure how to unlock the final travel location, or really what else there is left to do. But, yeah...it's good. I've enjoyed it plenty. Even if I've hit the proverbial wall, I still enjoyed having played it.

I also grabbed the original Fire Emblem on the eshop earlier tonight, since it will be taken down on March 31st (something I still don't understand). But, yeah...had some spare points and random change left in my account, so it was literally just enough to get that. That's a fun game too. Definitely a nice addition when I have a few spare minutes and want something relaxing to play. Anything turn-based is good in my book.

I got Boomerang Fu. If you have a lot of people its great since you can split off into separate joycons. It's my favorite now if I have a group of people together who aren't technical enough for a game like smash.

Latest game...I got Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 about a month ago. I like it for what it is.

Thanks to @LuchaSloth for helping me make that decision.

I got Unsighted last week. The gimmick of the game is that when you die time passes. If you don’t save characters in time they’re gone for the rest of the playthrough. I found the feature interesting, but stress inducing, so I turned it off. What was left was a polished, if unremarkable Zelda inspired game.

I don't remember the last game I bought but I recently got the survivors of the void DLC for risk of rain 2 and it's so great. it really adds a lot of stuff

I've went on a purchasing spree with Switch games lately. Literally have gotten around ten games but haven't played them yet (I have a problem). The last I bought and actually played was Digimon Cyber Sleuth. It's fun for what it is but imo the story is kinda meh and I don't care about any of the characters. I enjoy catching the Digimon and digivolving them. That's worth the game for me considering I grew up with Digimon and never played a video game based on the series. Seeing my old favourites has been fun but I wouldn't recommend the game to anyone who wants a good story. If you are nostalgic for Digimon though, it's fun.

I bought Mario Party Superstars for the switch recently and have been enjoying it, though it can get a little repetitive. Still cute and good escapist fun!

The most recent game I got is Switch Sports, and it reminds me of the good old Wii Sports (Resort) days. I’m loving it so far. It’s finally another game that is meant to be played with friends and family.

I got Just Cause 3 on the PS4 during the sale discount that was going a few weeks ago. Gotta say its pretty fun. I like games that are more action packed.

The last game I got was Majora's Mask on Wii U Virtual Console. Majora's Mask (the original version) is my favorite game of all time, so of course I'd say that purchase was a good one! As for my latest new game purchase, that would have been Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. Honestly, they were both quite the disappointment to me especially compared to the other remakes in the series (Fire Red/Leaf Green, Heart Gold/Soul Silver, and Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire), but I got them for fairly cheap so at least I didn't waste too much money.

Wii Sports Club! Its super duper fun! I love it! I never owned a Wii Sports game so this was a perfect surprise! I LOVE ALL THE SPORTS!

I got the PS2 version of Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life and Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga.

The former is a terrible port of a good game. There’s loading screens everywhere, it lags constantly, and the graphics were noticeably downgraded. I’m thinking of returning it for the GameCube version because it’s barely playable.

The ladder is my new favorite SMT game. It’s basically Nocture, but fun. I love the combat and story so far.

Back