• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What's the longest you have lived in one town?

cornimer

grab acorns 'til you're delirious
Bells
Island
Crayola
Pink Balloon
Green Balloon
Pink Balloon
Green Balloon
Pink Balloon
Space Whale Plush
Splat Easter Egg
Green Fair Pinwheel
Kaleidoclover
Flower Glow Wand
So basically...what's the longest period of time you have lived in one town without resetting? I have lived in my current town, Beyond, for 1.5 years. :)

geez I dunno I've never reset my town once. I don't want to tbh heh

I've never rest, and won't, on my ACNL game. c: Past AC games I played don't count >.> I wrecked those things.
So, uhm. 2 years :D

I lived in my first WW town for just over five and a half years. I got rid of it two years ago, though. That town had the oh-so-original name of 'mytown'.

I think the longest I've gone was about 5 months or so? I'm a habitual restarter. I'll make a town, and then a little bit later, feel like I could get a better one and do everything better by resetting, I'm hoping to make my current town my permanent one. My husband has never reset his town however, and he's had it for almost 2 years (so proud of him! ^.^)

Lol, it's been two years. I'm still in my original town :D
Not because I didn't want to reset but because I didn't know that you could reset to other maps.......noob status. Now I'm sort of attached to it.

Wow, I'm glad to know there are quite a few people who have never reset! :D

And for those of you who reset frequently, don't feel bad. Resetting is very exciting, I have felt tempted to reset sometimes but I love my town and villagers too much.

I've had Balamb since June 23, 2013 and have never resetted...despite the fact that the town looks awful, but I've made it work.

Last edited:
I just checked, I had my town since July 5th, 2013. So a little over 2 years now! ^^

I did take a break though...

Back